What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure the announcement makes much difference in this case. Unless Foran's happy to tell Manly that he hasn't signed anywhere else, when he has. If he does sign with us, it's in his interest to tell Manly what we've promised. An option can't have negative value.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i think we'll pretty much know by monday, DCE will make his decision on friday and eyeballs will be on foran straight after.

T.S Quint

Coach
Maybe he's waiting on the Eels to make a decision as to whether to include an get-out clause in his contract (probabl relating to whether Brad Arthur remains coach).
Pretty sure Seward/Sharp have said we won't include clauses like that anymore after the Suart fiasco. I'm sure they will have to go back on their word here.

Delboy

First Grade
Maybe he's waiting on the Eels to make a decision as to whether to include an get-out clause in his contract (probabl relating to whether Brad Arthur remains coach).
Pretty sure Seward/Sharp have said we won't include clauses like that anymore after the Suart fiasco. I'm sure they will have to go back on their word here.

Wow, thats a big IF, wer are very good at going off at a tangent and inventing issues that we know nothing about. Let it settle, I must have more faith in BA and Seward than most, happy with what they come up with .

Could be that nothing will happen until after the first game for obvious reasons

Gronk

Staff member
If Foran will sign with us. Expect an announcement 11.00am next Wednesday.

#nostragronkus

emjaycee

Coach

Maybe we arnott chasing him at all.

Johnny88

Juniors
Foran and Sandow 2016 combo. If we get Foran Brad Arthur will get a even longer contract as a thank you id say.

Johnny88

Juniors
I really can't see Manly losing both and if Cherry Evans signs elsewhere our chances diminish. We should have approached both.

Hope i am wrong though.

I get the feeling both want to leave Manly. All the drama they have had and don't think they are that keen on Toovey either.

yy_cheng

Coach
Smoke screen last week, arnotts today...spill it merkin, what's this feeling in yr waters?
Dce goes
Foran stays at manly

Arthurs exercises his get out clause and takes $1m a season at meanly

Watmog exercises his get out clause as Arthur leaves and returns to manly

Arthurs signs hayne for manly

emjaycee

Coach
Smoke screen last week, arnotts today...spill it merkin, what's this feeling in yr waters?

I reckon we actually dont want him. I think BA is more worried about our forwards and wants a top line prop. If we make Manly pay big bucks to keep Foran then they cant compete with us for whomever BA wants up front.

Just my thoughts that i have put together over morning coffee.

Dce goes
Foran stays at manly

Arthurs exercises his get out clause and takes $1m a season at meanly

Watmog exercises his get out clause as Arthur leaves and returns to manly

Arthurs signs hayne for manly

You are positively evil. :lol:

It could be good tho. Three albatrosses gone (and two of them off the books). On to bigger and better things.

I reckon we actually dont want him. I think BA is more worried about our forwards and wants a top line prop. If we make Manly pay big bucks to keep Foran then they cant compete with us for whomever BA wants up front.

Just my thoughts that i have put together over morning coffee.

How much coffee do you drink? cause that warped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts