What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmancraigy

Coach
It's a player who is a bigger name than Watmough, and is a 'quick, little guy'.

Foran? He's little, and he's quick?
Who else classifies? Origin ++ level player who is 'quick and little' and available?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
never heard of mamo

Knights Under 20's player, played a few first grade games this year. People were talking him up after he "blitzed" John Folau in the Under 20's state of Origin, even though the NSW forwards absolutely dominated the game and gave their outside backs heaps of time.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Who else classifies? Origin ++ level player who is 'quick and little' and available?

Shaun Johnson is probably a bigger name than Watmough, and he's one of the quickest players on the field, little too.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Means shit Pou. He only signed for $400k. He is worth at least $700k now.

If he feels underpaid Penrith would just upgrade him in later years rather than let him go. They have his contract, they hold the cards.

No f**king way would they let him go. He re-signed in September. His value won't have doubled in three months.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

This signing will be for 2016 not 2015. It could be almost anybody, including Slater (big name, shit signing) or Mamo (not even a first grader but a good risk at the right price).

At the moment we don't have a fullback signed for 2016. We need to sort one out before they're all signed up.

oldmancraigy

Coach
This signing will be for 2016 not 2015. It could be almost anybody, including Slater (big name, shit signing) or Mamo (not even a first grader but a good risk at the right price).

At the moment we don't have a fullback signed for 2016. We need to sort one out before they're all signed up.

Nah - it is allegedly a bigger signing than Watmough. So it couldn't be Jake Mamo (ok, could be Billy, but only if the judge is ignorant!)

Ben Barba is a small quick guy? But he wouldn't be a bigger signing than Watmough would he?
Watmough is 278 FG games, 16 tests and 14 Origins. Not many players are of a higher stature than him in the game.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Nah - it is allegedly a bigger signing than Watmough. So it couldn't be Jake Mamo (ok, could be Billy, but only if the judge is ignorant!)

I'd say there could be crossed wires as well, so there are two signings for 2016 - one bigger name than Watmough and one small quick player. There is no way we will only be signing one player for 2016. We have about 20 blokes off contract.

And Slater is a much bigger name than Watmough. But I would argue so is Paul Gallen and a bunch of other has beens.

oldmancraigy

Coach
And Slater is a much bigger name than Watmough. But I would argue so is Paul Gallen and a bunch of other has beens.

That's what I mean about an ignorant judge though - if we signed either Gallen or Slater for 2016, I would not be as excited as I am about having Watmough for 2015.

You're right, could be 2 blokes, one a big signing, one a small fast bloke (Luke Burt making a comeback?)

lingard

Coach
When I played the game I had a good blend of size and speed. I had the size of Alan Langer and the speed of Arthur Beetson.

84 Baby

Referee
I think Slothfield is referring to either Foran, DCE or Folau. Or all 3 because he is just flinging shit hoping it sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.