What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmancraigy

Coach
That's not even close to what he said is it?

Isn't it what he said??

Caylo talks about how he would use the backrow (specifically the top 17 backrow rotation). Then we have this reply:

You don't think ba will give seph a run?

To which others replied, including Twizz' comment:

depth for Wenty, they need a middle half

Then this reply followed immediately:

That's our view bit of reckon ba will have him in the mix

The clear inference is that we think BA signed him as depth, but yy_cheng KNOWS that BA signed him to play top 17

Because in the discussion 'in the mix' is talking about who is in the mix to play top 17.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
They are indeed. I'm keen to see where Arthur ranks Paulo now we have Watmough and Ma'u is back from injury.

I assume he's top 25 but not top 17. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:

oldmancraigy

Coach
Reckon: to consider as being OR to rely with confident expectancy
Knowing: the state of being aware or informed

Sure there is some nuance (reckon is more a mathematical term) - but in the context of the discussion, I reckon he reckons BA reckons Sef is a cert. I know you know what I mean. Or at least I reckon you know what I know. You reckon?

Gronk

Staff member
BREAKING

FOX SPORTS NRL‏@FOXNRL3m3 minutes ago
DEVASTATING news for Darius Boyd. The @brisbanebroncos star snapped his Achilles at training today.

Darius can sit in the coaches box.... Or something like that.

well I guess thats the right place for a coach's lap dog

I know (reckon?) it sounds callous, but it is really hard to feel sorry for Boyd.

Ok I'll say it. F**k him.

#karma

caylo

Bench
They are indeed. I'm keen to see where Arthur ranks Paulo now we have Watmough and Ma'u is back from injury.

I assume he's top 25 but not top 17. But I could be wrong.

Id say top 25 for sure considering he fielded offers from Canberra, may even be in the top 17 payed players but that doesn't mean he'll start if everyone is fit.

Pauli and Tepai have probably equal current ability to contribute to the team with a higher ceiling but also probably less consistent. We wouldn't have resigned Gower if BA didn't think highly of him and i thinks its obvious that KE, Watmough and Ma'u are well ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.