What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
This is great news, JPaps is not only the best prop in the game, he’s probably also the most expensive. We must have really done a great job with our cap management :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:

I was thinking the same.

Arrow also very high in earnings at his previous club. So well done Penrith Panthers on great cap management.

I am so very impressed.

murraymob

First Grade
So my last post insignings 4 was did anyone notice any new players in pre season photos if so who was it

Happy New Year all! Emphasis on the happy. The Tigers forum has been so boring! Wow, don’t you guys know how to liven up a dull pre season. Sorry to get back on topic but does anyone know where Mansour is heading to?

murraymob

First Grade
Happy New Year all! Emphasis on the happy. The Tigers forum has been so boring! Wow, don’t you guys know how to liven up a dull pre season. Sorry to get back on topic but does anyone know where Mansour is heading to?
It appears it’s you guys or the eels but he could be gone from us by the end of the week

Latest posts