What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
What… Best edge at all costs….
No point having a great edge if you lose one of the dudes that pass them the ball.

Then we can't play 2 hookers - As was the case when we won the comp in 2021.

Unless your starting back row is playing 80 mins you need an edge forward on the bench

Coast panther

Juniors
I wonder if the clubs tossing up kruise lemming for some added depth hooker? I have nightmares of soni playing 80 if Kenny goes down, love soni just don't know how'd we go if Kenny went down injury. Actually either way would be Ruth I don't wanna see Kenny playing 80 either

I wonder if the clubs tossing up kruise lemming for some added depth hooker? I have nightmares of soni playing 80 if Kenny goes down, love soni just don't know how'd we go if Kenny went down injury. Actually either way would be Ruth I don't wanna see Kenny playing 80 either
You have lost me?

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Thoughts on Nofa being dropped again by the tigers? He played good for the storm stint and would play even better for us IMO.. surely the tigers owe us a favour handing them Api on a platter. Don't get me wrong Turuva has been fantastic.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Then we can't play 2 hookers - As was the case when we won the comp in 2021.

Unless your starting back row is playing 80 mins you need an edge forward on the bench
You can definitely play two hookers when one of them plays plenty of minutes in the middle and plays well.

There absolutely nothing wrong with the make up of our bench, Garners minutes will increase and the Team will learn to play to Soni Luke’s strengths.. We are in a great place.

Fangs

Coach
Dom Young got dropped. He might be on the way out.

The papers reported we were interested a while ago. I'd much prefer him over Noa.

Iamback

Coach
You can definitely play two hookers when one of them plays plenty of minutes in the middle and plays well.

There absolutely nothing wrong with the make up of our bench, Garners minutes will increase and the Team will learn to play to Soni Luke’s strengths.. We are in a great place.

Garner averages 65mins a game, Has never played a full season in FG. So that we aren't not going to get 80mins a game across the whole season from him.

Nor will this be the bench come Round 27. How soon the change happens depends where the side sits

Latest posts