What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Luke Bowden

First Grade
A troll starts garbage. Starting a convo is different

not if the only reason you’re starting is because you know it’s annoying others.

I get that the threads go of track regularly, I personally don’t mind if it just happens.

Doing it deliberately though, that’s just childish and thread wrecking.

Original Name

Juniors
Does Mansour make a full strength Souffs team? Not so sure
Yeah ahead of Jaxton Paulo. Corey Allen's gone so the right wing will either be Paulo or Mansour and you'd pick the experienced guy before a young one game rookie unless that rookie's ability is like Staines.

Last edited:

Original Name

Juniors
Call it what you want I don’t really give a shit. I see nothing wrong with most of what’s being discussed here, we talk about Penrith 99 percent of the time so what if most it happens in the rumoured signings thread? It’s not hard to scroll past comments you aren’t interested in and ignore them.
It when this shit drama goes on for 5 pages +.

betcats

Referee
The only thing I see wrong is you deliberately trying to upset people.

Eventually everyone will get sick of it and not come on here. Then you’ll give a shit.

Hahaha I’ve been posting here for years you dope. Anyone who gets upset by me talking footy here has got issues mate. Deliberately upsetting people are you ducking serious?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Hahaha I’ve been posting here for years you dope. Anyone who gets upset by me talking footy here has got issues mate. Deliberately upsetting people are you ducking serious?

You’re the one that said you do it. I was accusing you, just replying to what you said.

betcats

Referee
You’re the one that said you do it. I was accusing you, just replying to what you said.

I talk more footy shit on a footy forum mate, if that is deliberately upsetting people then the world really is f**ked. I wasnt even referring to you I was reffering to dickheads like The Yak who never post except to whinge about the rumoured signings thread being off topic. Anyway this is pointless now im done for today unless some footy related comes up.

murraymob

Coach
We need a announcement anything ballboy trainer player food vendor .Come on O’Neill anything.The posters are going stir crazy
Anyone else notice the size of Cleary arms some serious off season gym time there .No tic tok videos of bench pressing yet

Jane Murray

Bench
We need a announcement anything ballboy trainer player food vendor .Come on O’Neill anything.The posters are going stir crazy
Anyone else notice the size of Cleary arms some serious off season gym time there .No tic tok videos of bench pressing yet
Yep he has got some serious arm muscles, as has the Fish.

That I’m assuming is Nathan’s arms as I’m sure Ivan has a lot more on one arm! He really ought to change hands!

Morning all! Anyone know if Mansour to the rabbits is going to happen? Reports this morning Souths have made Nofo an offer (I assume for next year). I can’t see why they would do both.

hindy111

Post Whore
The dogs hadnt even made him an offer, it was never really an option. Even Dogs fans here and on the kennel with inside info had said the bulldogs were not expecting Crichton to leave Penrith

They had Cotric and JAC on large deals. DWZ would not be cheap either.
Add Aurilio who will demand some coin. Plenty of clubs will chase him. I reckon he would be asking 450k+ Now they have added Allen.
Perhaps Hoppa would be a good target.

Hooked

Juniors
Morning all! Anyone know if Mansour to the rabbits is going to happen? Reports this morning Souths have made Nofo an offer (I assume for next year). I can’t see why they would do both.

I think it depends on when Souths release Allan to the Dogs.
I didn't know Souths had made approaches to Nofa. Maybe he is plan A and Mansour plan B?
Blade did say another team was interested in Mansour if they missed out on another player.
Souths?

I get the feeling there be some movement soon and the domino's will fall.

hindy111

Post Whore
Panthers should make some public noise that they want Aurilio and are coming for him. Just to create a stir and some heat and drive his price up.