What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

BxTom

Bench
Sorry I just meant his play in general. Of course he is still quality. But I wouldn't pay over 850k for him. I feel that's a reasonable amount. There would also be a lot more ubs interested if they felt he was worth 1mill+
There would be a lot more clubs willing to pay big dollars, but unfortunately there is a thing called the salary cap. Parrammatta can only dream...

Luke Bowden

First Grade
In the grand final Penrith looked sharper with Cogger on the field. He straightened up the attack which suited Nathan.
Luai can be a bit sideways for my liking.
Let’s not forget that Cogger came on when the fatigue had really kicked in to the Broncs.

Cogger came on and did a great job, but Romey is more then capable of tearing a team apart in the same situation

MugaB

Coach
I wouldn't swap him for Dylan Brown.
3 time premiership 5/8th compared to an overated nipple crippler who goes missing in 60% of games,
Please this screams of pawwa bias... it shows me everything i need to know about how delusional pawwa fans are... have you bought '24 GF tix yet?

hindy111

Post Whore
On Penrith. I can see a 4 peat.
Spencer isn't a huge loss. Actually in the gran final his penalty was the one that made it 8-6 not 8-0.
Crightons a loss but MAY helps. Nathan can get even better imo and so will Tago and Turuva.
I also predict a rookie will pop up and kill it.

hindy111

Post Whore
3 time premiership 5/8th compared to an overated nipple crippler who goes missing in 60% of games,
Please this screams of pawwa bias... it shows me everything i need to know about how delusional pawwa fans are... have you bought '24 GF tix yet?

2024 is a weak year I think. Parra can challenge top 5 but won't win it. I think Penrith will 4 peat.
Parra has a good batch of kids but 2025/2026 might be when we see them

On Penrith. I can see a 4 peat.
Spencer isn't a huge loss. Actually in the gran final his penalty was the one that made it 8-6 not 8-0.
Crightons a loss but MAY helps. Nathan can get even better imo and so will Tago and Turuva.
I also predict a rookie will pop up and kill it.
Which rookie?

MugaB

Coach
2024 is a weak year I think. Parra can challenge top 5 but won't win it. I think Penrith will 4 peat.
Parra has a good batch of kids but 2025/2026 might be when we see them
Are you predicting another choke? You're only going backwards from GF-choke to not making semis-Choke, you'll be spooning the tigers in a few seasons

I don't know. But aslong as I've known Penrith they've always had one or two each year. Hear guys mention a prop on here. I'd imagine McLean is another.
I reckon Penrith can turn Alamoti into something as well.
So do I, and Paul believes it too. His signing was surprising, and surprisingly quick.

hindy111

Post Whore
So do I, and Paul believes it too. His signing was surprising, and surprisingly quick.

Nothing to lose. Young and powerfull. Dogs made some ok signings but they let this kid and Averillo go. To me that's just odd.
Alamoti was talked up for years. His job wasn't made easy playingnin a shit side. A lot easier to play in a strong side with less chances to be exposed.
I hope he turns into a star. Dogs fans will be livid.

Latest posts