What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Whino

Bench
We had 6 weeks to sign Ava and didn't. Given he is on a 1 year deal at the Dogs he would be cheapish.
I would say they were after a bit of depth up front.

Blade23

Juniors
Ky Rodwell, former aussie schoolboy, been at rabbits, currently on train & trial with Tigers looks like being one of the props...His manager had discussions with the club last week.

On another note I know this is off topic, is ABCOE still a sponsor of ours? I purchased something from them last week and honestly the customer service was so so bad!

He is one of a few fringes we are looking at. I think he was Flegg player of the year a couple of years ago. Very keen to learn. Good motor and a good attitude.

ABCOE is no longer a sponsor of the club. Though the Chairman is still the Director of ABCOE.

Do you think we are after one or two front rower to fill the spots? I would like us to sign an experience and a young prop.

If we get a cheap one with limited experience they may leave a spot open for another later on in the season.

Kilkenny

Coach
He is one of a few fringes we are looking at. I think he was Flegg player of the year a couple of years ago. Very keen to learn. Good motor and a good attitude.

ABCOE is no longer a sponsor of the club. Though the Chairman is still the Director of ABCOE.

If we get a cheap one with limited experience they may leave a spot open for another later on in the season.

I know nothing about Rodwell other than what I learnt after googling him.

Jersey Flegg player of the year in 2019. His weight is listed as being 102kgs so not sure how current that is.

We need to fill our roster so I guess he is the type of signing we are looking at.

Rhyno

First Grade
7.Salmon
8.JFH
9. Cleary
13. Korisau

That would be a lot better for the team but Cleary wouldn’t have the balls to make those changes and there’s no chance of daddy moving his lil boy

Luke Bowden

First Grade
7.Salmon
8.JFH
9. Cleary
13. Korisau

That would be a lot better for the team but Cleary wouldn’t have the balls to make those changes and there’s no chance of daddy moving his lil boy

Yeah, take arguably the best No.7 in the world and try and get him to play hooker.
Then take one of the best hookers in the game and try turn him into a lock, when we also have one of the best locks in the game.

This is genius

Jane Murray

Bench
7.Salmon
8.JFH
9. Cleary
13. Korisau

Daddy's little boy had an extremely great season last year, Rhyno, in fact Nathan has had some off games, not bad ones, so I am unsure why you are still drumming on. I see your jealousy is clouding your judgement. Give me Nathan over Mitch Moses any day of the week.

Panther2021

Juniors

Ah ok thanks Blade. He want to improve the customer service as it was really deplorable.

Jane Murray

Bench
Then they are going to lose a lot of business.
I think that have already. The issue I had was the cashier tried to overcharge me. In the end, I was proven right, and another time, I was falsely accused of stealing, again I was proven right. It is appalling service, and I will not be spending my hard earned in there.

Kilkenny

Coach
I know we are all happy around our re-signings and all but we still have to have 29 players to fill our salary cap requirements. We are a week out from our first trial and still so much uncertainty around our roster going forward. It’s not a positive, we shouldn’t be in this position from my perspective.

kinghippo

Juniors
I know we are all happy around our re-signings and all but we still have to have 29 players to fill our salary cap requirements. We are a week out from our first trial and still so much uncertainty around our roster going forward. It’s not a positive, we shouldn’t be in this position from my perspective.
Personally I think we are in a better place than we have been for a long time.
Very little off field scandal, a strong and stable first grade squad and we have very good depth.
We may not have all the numbers finalised but we are obviously are not panic buying and are negotiating with a plan in mind from a position of strength.

Latest posts