What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

GowersDallyM

Juniors
After watching tonight's game and seeing afew blokes trying to play for their careers and opportunities for next year! I'm going to say just how terrible majority of the team played considering how hungry they should have been tonight.

Afew take away for me.....
1. Cole ain't it...he did alright last week on the front foot but was ass again tonight when on the back foot and once again went hiding= not 1st grade worthy playing like that. Pretty much played without a 6 again tonight with him there.

2. Glad we let Turuva go as he hasn't put in majority of the year and got out played by McLean tonight.

3. The young hooker that played tonight has potential. Great kick almost got him a 40/20 and looked sharp when running the ball.

4. Our forward stocks are terrible especially our bench tonight. Mav definitely ain't it. Didn't run with any abitly whatsoever. Fish and Leota have been dropping off on their usual impact massively over the past few weeks.

5. Laurie should never play fullback again. No attack and let balls bouce

Yes it was a wet game but the Dragons no body players all outplayed our players. Our boys should have played alot harder than that. Hardly hit hard in tackles and hardly made a dint up the middle.

After watching tonight's game and seeing afew blokes trying to play for their careers and opportunities for next year! I'm going to say just how terrible majority of the team played considering how hungry they should have been tonight.

1. Cole ain't it...he did alright last week on the front foot but was ass again tonight when on the back foot and once again went hiding= not 1st grade worthy playing like that. Pretty much played without a 6 again tonight with him there.

2. Glad we let Turuva go as he hasn't put in majority of the year and got out played by McLean tonight.

3. The young hooker that played tonight has potential. Great kick almost got him a 40/20 and looked sharp when running the ball.

4. Our forward stocks are terrible especially our bench tonight. Mav definitely ain't it. Didn't run with any abitly whatsoever. Fish and Leota have been dropping off on their usual impact massively over the past few weeks.

Yes it was a wet game but the Dragons no body players all outplayed our players. Our boys should have played alot harder than that. Hardly hit hard in tackles and hardly made a dint up the middle.
We do need props and Imagine paying Tago Crichton money.

Iamback

Coach
Liam Henry was the only bloke that put in and he showed that he belongs.. but even L Smith played beyond average for a bloke that's been getting alot of minutes this year.

2 sides to the game. Only 9 runs. 19 PCM, 0 linebreaks, 0 tackle busts. 0 offloads shows the defence wasn't troubled

Who are the best Props in NSWCUP or Qcup? Does anyone know. We need to start filling in some gaps who may be ready to fill in or make 17. Also Article in Telegraph about a short term deal for Lomax. We actually need real long term centres. There is a huge difference from 2022 and now and we need to bring that back.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Who are the best Props in NSWCUP or Qcup? Does anyone know. We need to start filling in some gaps who may be ready to fill in or make 17. Also Article in Telegraph about a short term deal for Lomax. We actually need real long term centres. There is a huge difference from 2022 and now and we need to bring that back.
I've stated before in here that Royce Hunt should be one prop to get. Hardly gets a go at the sharks. I'd be putting Martin at prop next year. Yeo would make a great prop but he is best at lock for us.

I've stated before in here that Royce Hunt should be one prop to get. Hardly gets a go at the sharks. I'd be putting Martin at prop next year. Yeo would make a great prop but he is best at lock for us.
Yes I have mentioned Royce too and it will be worse next year with Funua Blake coming there. But ideally we need 2 and a Centre

I see the benefit with Martin in the middle too. But that means we need to get an edge.

Iamback

Coach

Need some plodders and that grade

Panfa

Juniors
What was the game plan tonight 4 hit ups and a kick,felt like matt elliott was coaching us tonight.We have no size in our outside backs.The boys got monstered.We definitely struggle in the wet have a look at our results in wet weather games it's terrible.What was said at half-time.pretect the 10-0 lead we never looked like scoring.I was hoping riki would play well and it would spell the end of eisenhuth instead he was poor.

age.s

First Grade

Disagree on Cole. When we had the ball he played some nice passes. When we didn't he defended well. Not much else he can do in the scheme of things.