What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Hooked

Juniors
I don't have that much of a good memory as you, but for 2 years he was next man up. It's getting to the point management are choosing the wrong ones to keep like yester year.

We had to go get Grant from Melbourne and Dias from Tigers. I have high hopes on Patea and Letoi, but more concerned they will go too.

Patea got extended, upgraded to the top 30 and then given a taste of FG . They clearly see a future in him. I am hoping he has a ripper pre-season and forces his way onto the bench.
I like Letoi. He is a big boy. Needs to build his stamina up.

Patea got extended, upgraded to the top 30 and then given a taste of FG . They clearly see a future in him. I am hoping he has a ripper pre-season and forces his way onto the bench.
I like Letoi. He is a big boy. Needs to build his stamina up.
I am sure he will be on the bench next season. I also think next year Tago will be dropped at some stage or given another role and Asu coming in..

Crashtest

Juniors
Watch the highlights of the game yesterday and Lisati scored a pretty good try. This one going to bite us. Still can't believe he left.
Club been doing wrong decisions this year and choosing players over others.

A strong junior based club like Penrith means you can’t keep them all and you have to make a call. From everything i have seen, choosing Patea over Lisati is no brainer and is not going to bite us. Patea already looks like a future first grade star, Lisati looks like back up depth in case of Injury at best.

Who do you think are the other wrong decisions for letting players go?