What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
Every time our forwards dominate this season I’m going to absolutely give it to Kilkenny. Every time a young forward plays well and every time our pack dominates Kilkenny is copping it for sure.

What do you mean by ' Give it to him' and 'Copping it ' ? Just some clarification.

MugaB

Coach
What do you mean by ' Give it to him' and 'Copping it ' ? Just some clarification.
Someones minds in the gutter again,
But the meaning is definitely not literal, although im not sure how the long bay jailbirds of pawwa take it... probably literal

hindy111

Post Whore
Anyhows I just read 10 pages of shit about a prop.

Your 1 - 17 is strong. Hopgood looked good also. And could play a role.

If you become desperate I reckon Burton could play lock as could May and Yeo goes to the 2nd row with Martin into middle.

soc123_au

Staff member
Lol. Regrettably, it’s this injurious smug and proud thinking that contributed to his catastrophic loss.

Ahem and cough, he appears to have played better in a trial match than most of your side played in the grand final.

And should I add, better than most of your side played during the recent historic unbeaten run that only you lot... and I ( reluctantly but honestly) seemed to appreciate properly.

If only we had played a half strength Manly team in the GF...

At least you know they won't be threatening the hallowed 9th spot.

If only we had played a half strength Manly team in the GF...

At least you know they won't be threatening the hallowed 9th spot.

You missed the forum domestic violence event earlier Socky. Pity you weren’t here to cop a stray insult.

I heard Momo had to jog around the oval because he forgot to pack the bootlaces again.

Laurie> Churchill

Another Smug bites the dust!