What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Fangs

Coach
How aggressive has this place got of late. Used to be able to take the piss and have a little giggle. Bring back Hook. Bring back Katoa. The true glory days of this forum.

Where have you been posting to get a near 1:1 message/like ratio? The Dragons forum?

franklin2323

Immortal
Smith off the bench. Usually started Bromwich, Welch, Finucane followed by Tino & NAS.

Wasn't Radley injured most of the year? Surely you're having a lend re Butcher at prop. JWH, Taukeiaho, Collins.

Just no. Papalii, Soliola, Tapine, Guler,

Kikau was out & we damn near got beat (Reynolds' toe on the 40 saved us).

You need to look at the late mail teams not the side announced.

Late teams have Smith at prop but he swaps with the lock

I think it was when they played Dragons. JWH and Collins were out. Butcher played prop. Which is the sort of situation we are talking. After a few injuries

Their prelim team had Hudson Young (98kg) start prop. Bateman ( 97kg) both start

Kikau is the big reason why a small prop doesn't worry me. Few teams have a 122kg beast in their pack. On the flip side Souths had Murray 90kg and Sironen 95kg in their starting pack.

So at times sides run small forwards

Just getting back to my dream..later that night I texted Janet to see how she was getting on at the Panthers mega mulgoa club disco “Hoss’s”

She sent me back some photos:

B0215396-B7D3-4341-BDCD-BA842342260B.jpeg
CFCA2C65-D7CD-4182-ABA1-D55BF3316431.jpeg 5AC27AF4-B235-4E3D-86DB-623FE30A5594.jpeg
51AA3DF3-148C-4A56-AA14-5A0E57CF4775.jpeg

I was glad to see that she was having a good time and was safe.

martielang

Bench
How often are people laughing when you bring their family into it? f**king grub

hahaha this might cause shockwaves with you betty but I have no idea who you or your family are.

If joking about having a pretend sister named Jane upsets so much that you want me to get run over by a bus (Nepean nipper or greyhound coach?) I’m gonna go out on a limb here & say you may be just a tad over sensitive.

betcats

Referee
hahaha this might cause shockwaves with you betty but I have no idea who you or your family are.

If joking about having a pretend sister named Jane upsets so much that you want me to get run over by a bus (Nepean nipper or greyhound coach?) I’m gonna go out on a limb here & say you may be just a tad over sensitive.

I know ya dont know her you dog if you did you wouldnt be making any kind of joke involving her right now. f**k off grub.

Mate there's such a thing as too far.

She was calling me mentally ill and hoping to poison me a few days ago.

Besides, I only used quite pretty girls to invoke the name of Janet. That was deliberate.

Reading between the lines, it was actually a kindly gesture and some fun.

I’m not really following the more aggro narrative about someone’s sister or something.

Last edited:

Jane Murray

Bench
She was calling me mentally ill and hoping to poison me a few days ago.

Besides, I only used quite pretty girls to invoke the name of Janet. That was deliberate.

Reading between the lines, it was actually a kindly gesture and some fun.

I’m not really following the more aggro narrative about someone’s sister or something.
You really do need help. Get a grip.

Latest posts