What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

panthersam

Juniors
Burton won’t be here next year and I also suspect that Burton is still behind May as far as Ivan is concerned. (Ivan - Not me)

I really don’t think May would be next in line, it’s been mentioned by Brandy already that if one of the halves were to go down then Burton would be straight in.

I don’t think we should send Burton off to the Dogs early for some nuffie player just because he has already signed for them, doesn’t make too much sense.

panthersam

Juniors
Would be weird if he wasn't.

Hmm I’m not too sure about that, even the money he is on (and would know he is getting from the Dogs from next year onwards) is a lot more than the average kid gets at his age. I know when I was that age I was nowhere near motivated by money, all I wanted was good experiences with my mates - maybe he doesn’t mind hanging around for this season with the chance of being a part of something special!

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I really don’t think May would be next in line, it’s been mentioned by Brandy already that if one of the halves were to go down then Burton would be straight in.

I don’t think we should send Burton off to the Dogs early for some nuffie player just because he has already signed for them, doesn’t make too much sense.

I don’t think it should be May either, but Ivan loves him.

Latest posts