What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

DinkyDi

Juniors
The club put negotiations on hold with him after what happened in Origin camp. Time for him to get his head right, and focus on the finals.
Since then other deals have been done. As Whino said easier deals.
Leota wasn't going anywhere and neither is Edwards.
Kikau is a priority.
Now November 1 is coming up, and a new club added, his manager all of a sudden is showing an urgent need to get a deal done.
With the Panthers, or another club?

mxlegend99

Referee
You are 100% right.

The hypocrisy is around who gets resigned and why.

We somehow feel the need to forgive Korosaiu because he is more important to our on going success apparently.
Koroisau didn't break the law. He cheated on his wife. Which is something that only concerns those directly involved. There's nothing comparable as he hasnt broken the law or betrayed his teammates. At worst he let them down with his actions and the punishment for then

Tyrone May broke the law. We gave him a second chance. But the issue is he's showing no remorse for his actions and acting like a victim. It would be very different if he actually had a change in attitude and copped everything he brought on himself. But he's not. He soured our grand final win with that shit. f**k him.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Koroisau didn't break the law. He cheated on his wife. Which is something that only concerns those directly involved. There's nothing comparable as he hasnt broken the law or betrayed his teammates. At worst he let them down with his actions and the punishment for then

Tyrone May broke the law. We gave him a second chance. But the issue is he's showing no remorse for his actions and acting like a victim. It would be very different if he actually had a change in attitude and copped everything he brought on himself. But he's not. He soured our grand final win with that shit. f**k him.
Technically he did, when he breached the NRL bubble, twice.

Iamback

Coach
Can anyone seriously make an argument that Tyrone May deserves another contract?

Who can cover every position for $180k?

I hope Kenny develops to be able to play elsewhere. He can certainly match the 15 tackles a game May does but attack he had 0 tries. 1 Try assist ave 60 odd mins

May had 3 tries. 5 assists. 15 tackles. 3 total errors and 1 penalty conceded.

Maybe Salmon can become an option but with Burton and Capewell out the 17 is pretty inflexible

Iamback

Coach

People have guessed what the post was about. Ivan said in a radio interview it was mis interpretered.

What team events is he going to miss? All the Board did was give themselves a chance to talk to everyone involved including May. Add some clauses to the next day. No chance he gets the ass

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
People have guessed what the post was about. Ivan said in a radio interview it was mis interpretered.

What team events is he going to miss? All the Board did was give themselves a chance to talk to everyone involved including May. Add some clauses to the next day. No chance he gets the ass

I thought it was mis interpretered. I thought he was talking about his personal journey.

I'm sure his family have coped heaps during this time too.

Who can cover every position for $180k?

I hope Kenny develops to be able to play elsewhere. He can certainly match the 15 tackles a game May does but attack he had 0 tries. 1 Try assist ave 60 odd mins

May had 3 tries. 5 assists. 15 tackles. 3 total errors and 1 penalty conceded.

Maybe Salmon can become an option but with Burton and Capewell out the 17 is pretty inflexible

That’s a reason the club might want to keep him, but I don’t think there’s enough there to say he *deserves* a new contract.

If he’s unsigned still like various reports suggest, I think the club is going to find it very hard to justify giving him a new deal. It’d be a different matter if he still has a deal, but if he’s unsigned I think the chances of him going are reasonable.

Munky

Coach
Ivan explaining May's intentions.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

ACTPanthers

Bench
Which position are you in your post doesn’t make it entirely clear.

I mean I know what the stance of your wife would be.
Obviously filming someone without consent is a far cry worse than cheating.
Do you? Pretty sure she’d be more upset if I filmed her without knowing and shared it with my mates… but apparently you know her better than I do.

Iamback

Coach
If he’s unsigned still like various reports suggest, I think the club is going to find it very hard to justify giving him a new deal. It’d be a different matter if he still has a deal, but if he’s unsigned I think the chances of him going are reasonable.

He was re-signed during a court case which he pled guilty too. That for me was the time to cut the cord.

For a post that May or May not of been a swipe at senior officals in the game? Given the players and coaches like him unless a few sponsors are going to walk than no chance.

I like the fact the club is looking at everything fully

He was re-signed during a court case which he pled guilty too. That for me was the time to cut the cord.

For a post that May or May not of been a swipe at senior officals in the game? Given the players and coaches like him unless a few sponsors are going to walk than no chance.

I like the fact the club is looking at everything fully

Sure, I think it was a mistake re-signing him then, but that doesn’t meant we should double down on that mistake with another contract.

My issue is that it shows he’s unrepentant, I couldn’t care less if it was a swipe at someone running the game. There’s been a lot of fans contacting the club about this, wouldn’t surprise me if a sponsor had done the same.

Latest posts