What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Original Name

Juniors
Tell me about Brendon Hands. Is he any chop?
Hard to say without any reggies. A bit inconsistent service but he was a half originally from what I remember. Has a bit of creativity in him though and has the running game. I remember him being pretty eager in defence (intensity wise, not volume wise) but it was years ago now.

murraymob

Coach
So how did you guys celebrate? Everyone do a march up High st then up to the Pio or Panthers.
The parade is still to happen Hindy .penrith will be jumping get your panther flag out and wave it .there going down high street on a bus singing go the mighty panthers

Abacus

Juniors
Aekins off to Leigh in the UK.

I wonder if the GF parade will include any re-signing announcements...

Blade23

Juniors
Maybe. But last week RCG was off too the Dolphins. Smart clubs will place a value on someone and then let them walk. If Rheeds goes it is cause they paid overs. This way you don't blow your cap. Id like to keep him but again if wants to go for more money he should. Same goes for Gutherson. He isn't worth more then 700k. I actualy think 600k

Welcome to the world of Sam Ayoub. He leaks to the press, suckers in struggling clubs with hope, and pushes up the price. Then he publicly denies where the stories are coming from.
Always say little to the press when dealing with him.

Isaac A

Juniors
Welcome to the world of Sam Ayoub. He leaks to the press, suckers in struggling clubs with hope, and pushes up the price. Then he publicly denies where the stories are coming from.
Always say little to the press when dealing with him.
They don’t call him Shifty Sam for nothing!

anything @Blade23 re Moles article about Api? He is close to Gus so I reckon mail came straight from Gus.

Blade23

Juniors
They don’t call him Shifty Sam for nothing!

anything @Blade23 re Moles article about Api? He is close to Gus so I reckon mail came straight from Gus.

I stand by my previous post.
Likely to stay unless a big offer comes in. Right now it's just BS.
Manager is ringing around for interest. He approached the Tigers. Not the other way around. When the Dogs miss out on Reed. Expect a rumour.
Negotiations are at a hardball stage. Expect more leaks.
I don't comment on The Mole.