What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

murraymob

Coach
Those 'very sharp eyes' aren't as sharp as you think! The blonde player everyone is convinced is Dylan Smith is actually Tom Jenkins, who has been in the Panthers system for a couple of years now. A number of U20s players are currently training with the top squad.
Can you pick any more out from the photos

murraymob

Coach
Well we have all been talking about players what about the food joints in the ground.panthers have done well over the last few years .hopefully those will be back and it’s not just pie and beer at the ground
This signing is just as important as the players

WestyLife

First Grade
Well we have all been talking about players what about the food joints in the ground.panthers have done well over the last few years .hopefully those will be back and it’s not just pie and beer at the ground
I could do my home made low calorie ice cream and pancakes?

murraymob

Coach
Corey Allen has signed with the dogs .you would think that all but rules out crighton going there added to there other back

franklin2323

Immortal

still prefer the BBQ they got rid of

murraymob

Coach
The dogs hadnt even made him an offer, it was never really an option. Even Dogs fans here and on the kennel with inside info had said the bulldogs were not expecting Crichton to leave Penrith
Again do we know for certain as Jane is claiming making him a offer and expecting him to leave are not always the same

betcats

Referee
Again do we know for certain as Jane is claiming making him a offer and expecting him to leave are not always the same

The people who have said he didnt have any other offers have been very reliable in the past. I dont know for certain but I trust what they say.

Besides that it hasnt been reported anywhere that he has actually talked to another club. We knew when Staines was talking to the dogs. We knew when the dogs had offered Burton a deal and Leniu. Crichton meanwhile was showing back up to preseason with Luai earlier than required. There has been absolutely nothing to suggest he has spoken to another club let alone got an offer from them. If he was considering leaving he would not be waiting till clubs have spent their cap before talking to them, it just limits his chances at getting a big offer. He has never acted like someone who would consider leaving except for one or two comments in the media that he was clearly instructed to say by his manager.

WestyLife

First Grade
The people who have said he didnt have any other offers have been very reliable in the past. I dont know for certain but I trust what they say.

Besides that it hasnt been reported anywhere that he has actually talked to another club. We knew when Staines was talking to the dogs. We knew when the dogs had offered Burton a deal and Leniu. Crichton meanwhile was showing back up to preseason with Luai earlier than required. There has been absolutely nothing to suggest he has spoken to another club let alone got an offer from them. If he was considering leaving he would not be waiting till clubs have spent their cap before talking to them, it just limits his chances at getting a big offer. He has never acted like someone who would consider leaving except for one or two comments in the media that he was clearly instructed to say by his manager.
Yeah it's rarely a super well kept secret when players have offers.

Latest posts