What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

WestyLife

First Grade
It’s not the point. It’s not the argument. It’s not about whether Gould had to go or not.

This notion promoted by Lamback that everyone at our club was fully aware about all deliberations, negotiations, transparency around Ivan being brought back to the club is farcical.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story as you seem to think.

The ends justify the means so all good there, but Dave O’Neill was outed for a reason and you don’t have to be a genius to work out why.

It's I Am Back merged into one word. I'm sure he only looks as yummy as a lamb shank.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
Fair play to Nathan if he has accepted unders to re-sign with us long term.

I can only but imagine what life would be like if you are earning a million dollars or more per year. Nice position to be in. Good luck to him.

Original Name

Juniors
Honestly it wouldn't matter.

There are links to comments from those there and isn't good enough.

People believe what they want too
People talked random shit then but at least back then a decent portion of the thread is about relevant info people would click on a Panthers rumours and confirmed signings thread to get.

Latest posts