What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

maple_69

Bench
If May shared it to a close circle without consent and CHN shared it wider without consent then they both hold plenty of blame.

Original Name

Juniors
Tyrone Phillips and I think it was Liam Coleman also in videos.

So the whole squad was too blame
The NRL players don't train with the boys on Cup contracts in the season unless they have injuries. It's the boys in the top 30 squad they interact with at training which Coleman wasn't in.

The Realist

Juniors
But the elite players like gi, manu, etc dont need expansive footy.

Those types of elite centres are the guys you could throw the ball and theyd just make something happen out of nothing.. staggs i think might get to that level.

Critta just isnt going to be that good in attack. He is good if theres a half oppurtunity or finishing off a well worked play but creating something out of nothing not as much.

I strongly believe tago will overtake him within 12 months. To me he already looks a way stronger attacking player.

Yes on Tago. If I had to pick between the 2 I would pick Tago without even thinking about it. Critta is an excellent defender and highly competent finisher but that’s not worth 700K. To be worth 700-800K you have to be an attacking line break/assist weapon and he just doesn’t have it in him. He doesn’t seem to have a step + elusiveness of an ‘evasive’ back (think Michael Jennings) or the mixture of strength and balance of a power centre (think GI or Meninga)

To be honest in terms of attack I think Taylan May is a better player already then Crichton. He breaks tackles for fun and he isn’t even close to his physical peak.

Iamback

Coach
Yes on Tago. If I had to pick between the 2 I would pick Tago without even thinking about it. Critta is an excellent defender and highly competent finisher but that’s not worth 700K. To be worth 700-800K you have to be an attacking line break/assist weapon and he just doesn’t have it in him. He doesn’t seem to have a step + elusiveness of an ‘evasive’ back (think Michael Jennings) or the mixture of strength and balance of a power centre (think GI or Meninga)

To be honest in terms of attack I think Taylan May is a better player already then Crichton. He breaks tackles for fun and he isn’t even close to his physical peak.

Critter covers more positions
Goal kicks
Saved the side in 3 finals last year

Tago has a long way to go

mxlegend99

Referee
Critter is definitely ahead of Tago at the moment.

Tago has a potentially higher ceiling. But Critter has come up with clutch plays in big games while Tago has bombed some very easy tries with poor footy awareness and no pressure.

Still dirty on him for being selfish and trying a dummy half scoot in the corner against the only defenders onside when we could have scored under the posts by throwing a few quick passes. But even in our last game he bombed an easy try by going out when he had a lot of space to work with and no pressure on him to ground it.

They're all learning experiences for him that are yet to lose us a game. But for now I rate Critter ahead of him even if he can't pass right to save his life. Just unbelievable that last year at fullback he was actually able to set up a few tries on the right edge and a year later he's actually worse passing to his right than he used to be.

Latest posts