What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
I say BS........nearly every day last week you were on here, jabbering about your team's chances......no problem (with me)

But because a few have 'dared' to go into Parra doesn't matter (far from paradise) 🤣 🤣 for some light banter....something which I'm sure you've done before on this forum.

You have a meltdown.......You need to work through you're grief. 🤣

Winners get to have all the fun ask Jerome Luai, Fish and others: Best of all we get to party on the coatails of our team's success......

Losers have meetings, meldowns and are generally. sad.I think thats where you're at.

Hindy111 is meltingdown.

Murraymob1

Juniors
T
I say BS........nearly every day last week you were on here, jabbering about your team's chances......no problem (with me)

But because a few have 'dared' to go into Parra doesn't matter (far from paradise) 🤣 🤣 for some light banter....something which I'm sure you've done before on this forum.

You have a meltdown.......You need to work through you're grief. 🤣

Winners get to have all the fun ask Jerome Luai, Fish and others: Best of all we get to party on the coatails of our team's success......

Losers have meetings, meldowns and are generally. sad.I think thats where you're at.
There is a difference between banter and just stirring shit .Hindy always talks footy that should be welcomed .The options are a forum where everbody pats each other on the back and says yes sir

maple_69

Bench
Move on.

I’m really interested to see how Cleary can evolve this side with the departure of two key attacking pieces. Kenny is a stronger but sloppier defender than Api and I expect Hosking/Garner to be tighter but weaker defenders than Bill. Our defence, go forward and kicking game is in tact which is the foundation of our game.

How our attack and game plan evolves to compensate for weaker options at hooker and the left edge. First stop in my eyes is really developing our right hand shifts into a consistent weapon. It’s long been a weakness and has started heating up with Dyl finding some timing and confidence passing the ball. Throw Fish over there for his soft hands on a play here or there as well.

MugaB

Coach
T

There is a difference between banter and just stirring shit .Hindy always talks footy that should be welcomed .The options are a forum where everbody pats each other on the back and says yes sir
BS... he comes here to talk up his beloved eels whilst talking footy, bit sick of it really .. if your gonna talk about penrith then comparing apples and oranges, deserves some shtick

hindy111

Post Whore
How much of this success is due to Phil Gould? Do people think that he will turn the Bulldogs into a powerhouse? And if Phil was so good why was he sacked? I thought some of his 5yr contracts where careless. Moylan,Bryce,Waqa,RCG. The hiku signing.

The NRL desperately needed Parra and Penrith to become forces and need the Dogs and Tigers also to step it up.
With GWS entering the comp and the Wanderers they where gaining fans. With both our western suburb clubs going poor that's all we heard about.

But now we haven't heard boo about either of those two clubs from AFL amd soccer.

I reckon the Dogs and Tigers will start to get all the favours from the NRL over then next 3-4yrs as the NRL need to build them up. Which will suck cause our clubs put in heaps of hard work to get decent sides.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Move on.

I’m really interested to see how Cleary can evolve this side with the departure of two key attacking pieces. Kenny is a stronger but sloppier defender than Api and I expect Hosking/Garner to be tighter but weaker defenders than Bill. Our defence, go forward and kicking game is in tact which is the foundation of our game.

How our attack and game plan evolves to compensate for weaker options at hooker and the left edge. First stop in my eyes is really developing our right hand shifts into a consistent weapon. It’s long been a weakness and has started heating up with Dyl finding some timing and confidence passing the ball. Throw Fish over there for his soft hands on a play here or there as well.
Let's not forget the exit of Ciraldo, he is the mastermind behind our rock solid defence. Hope our new coaching staff are able to maintain the rage.

MugaB

Coach
How much of this success is due to Phil Gould? Do people think that he will turn the Bulldogs into a powerhouse? And if Phil was so good why was he sacked? I thought some of his 5yr contracts where careless. Moylan,Bryce,Waqa,RCG. The hiku signing.

The NRL desperately needed Parra and Penrith to become forces and need the Dogs and Tigers also to step it up.
With GWS entering the comp and the Wanderers they where gaining fans. With both our western suburb clubs going poor that's all we heard about.

But now we haven't heard boo about either of those two clubs from AFL amd soccer.

I reckon the Dogs and Tigers will start to get all the favours from the NRL over then next 3-4yrs as the NRL need to build them up. Which will suck cause our clubs put in heaps of hard work to get decent sides.
Same rhetoric again,
phil gould helped setup Penriths pathways, all your eels did was buy our discards, and overpriced contracts... hows waqas hands there... or rcg's efforts in protecting mitch?
Dont start me on on the eels... the fact that your comparing teams and think we are in same boat is laughable... i can see the greenshoots at the dogs.. they'll be a force to contend with soon enough, not to mention their nsw cup side narrowly lost to us... didnt see nsw cup eels make any dent in the lower grades... most punters scoffed at goulds "5 year plan" joke
Its about time every club.. not just the western sydney clubs look at boosting junior pathways instead of buying a roster like the "place of many eels" eels

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Same rhetoric again,
phil gould helped setup Penriths pathways, all your eels did was buy our discards, and overpriced contracts... hows waqas hands there... or rcg's efforts in protecting mitch?
Dont start me on on the eels... the fact that your comparing teams and think we are in same boat is laughable... i can see the greenshoots at the dogs.. they'll be a force to contend with soon enough, not to mention their nsw cup side narrowly lost to us... didnt see nsw cup eels make any dent in the lower grades... most punters scoffed at goulds "5 year plan" joke
Its about time every club.. not just the western sydney clubs look at boosting junior pathways instead of buying a roster like the "place of many eels" eels

Both teams have been successfull over the last 5yrs. It's obvious Penrith have been more but making finals 5/6 yrs is in its own right success.
For the full season you're keeping fans interested. Along with a few finals games. That brings fans,sells merchandise etc.
Of course winning the title is the ultimate goal for the side and fans but from a marketing perspective having a competitive side, large crowds, memberships, selling merchandise is the main goal. Aslong as you can make finals your probably going to achieve that.

Finishing bottom 4 for 5yrs is disastrous

MugaB

Coach
Both teams have been successfull over the last 5yrs. It's obvious Penrith have been more but making finals 5/6 yrs is in its own right success.
For the full season you're keeping fans interested. Along with a few finals games. That brings fans,sells merchandise etc.
Of course winning the title is the ultimate goal for the side and fans but from a marketing perspective having a competitive side, large crowds, memberships, selling merchandise is the main goal. Aslong as you can make finals your probably going to achieve that.

Finishing bottom 4 for 5yrs is disastrous
Okay.... so what has this got to do with penrith...
Or more like whats this got to do you talking up the eels... here on this thread.. not sure if rumoured and confirmed part 5 is the place to be regarding the eels and their finals campains ... dont forget you were wooden spooners only 4 years ago

Last edited:

Latest posts