What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

snickers007

Juniors
The salary cap's the same for everyone so every smart operators would put the pieces of the jigsaw in a similar way. Regardless there's more important things than results on a football field. It's the right thing to do to put the minimum wage floor up.

I don't think you'll get many in principal arguments against raising the minimum wage.

It's just that the NRL has completely missed the mark on the CBA negotiations. The Dolphins were admitted to the comp in October last year - the 2023 salary cap should have been set before Nov 1 last year. Poor bastards have been throwing blind the entire time.

If it turns out to be true I don't think most of us will be surprised. Everytime his name has come up in the press the past 6 weeks, he has been heavily linked there.
Blade said it a month ago, it will only be a matter of time before he takes up the big money deal to play his long-term goal of Fullback. Either now or next contract. Why wait. Careers can be cut short.

He has achieved two premierships here and wants to cash in. That is his choice. A gamble nonetheless.

It gives us a chance to freshen up the backline with some promising green shoots coming through. And having the funds to retain them. Something not possible if he stayed.

Iamback

Coach
If it turns out to be true I don't think most of us will be surprised. Everytime his name has come up in the press the past 6 weeks, he has been heavily linked there.
Blade said it a month ago, it will only be a matter of time before he takes up the big money deal to play his long-term goal of Fullback. Either now or next contract. Why wait. Careers can be cut short.

He has achieved two premierships here and wants to cash in. That is his choice. A gamble nonetheless.

It gives us a chance to freshen up the backline with some promising green shoots coming through. And having the funds to retain them. Something not possible if he stayed.

A huge gamble, When it fails then it is a learning curve in the future

globalpanther

Juniors
What is to gain from not announcing it though?
Good question this part of the game I dont understand. I was told over a fortnight ago, Ayoub told my journo friend, the deal at Dogs is done the amount is agreed, what gets paid on and off salary cap was being finalised so prob that part mate is being finalised

Latest posts