What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
At his best id pay 700k I guess. Trouble is I think he's peaked as a backrower. Some hopeless club like Wests or Dogs will throw a million at him

No. Everyone understands Kikau has weaknesses. He is the best attacking 2 nd rower in comp. But he has a low work rate.
He would get 700k MAX.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Best places to look for good players are shit sides. Cause there can be hidden gems.
Worse place is top sides cause they could be hiding their faults.
Look at Isaiah Paiallì. 150k from Warriors. The guy is an animal.
I'll give you that... he looks the goods for sure

MugaB

Coach
I reckon Napa would be cheap and handy tbh.
Would he get more then 250- 300k?
Then get your dumb pawwa team to buy napa if your so smart, your dumb "reckoning" shows how much of a troll you are, as soon as you mention getting us to take on that plodder, you throw up Papali'i from pawwa, any chance to talk about your dumb eels team

hindy111

Post Whore
Then get your dumb pawwa team to buy napa if your so smart, your dumb "reckoning" shows how much of a troll you are, as soon as you mention getting us to take on that plodder, you throw up Papali'i from pawwa, any chance to talk about your dumb eels team

Napa looks terrible cause he is in a very bad side. Put him in a very good side and he will look a lot better then Eisenhtuh or Sorenson.
He will be 29 start of next season so still good for 2yrs.....

DinkyDi

Juniors
Napa looks terrible cause he is in a very bad side. Put him in a very good side and he will look a lot better then Eisenhtuh or Sorenson.
He will be 29 start of next season so still good for 2yrs.....
Sounds like a great signing for the Eels, not for the Panthers.

Black Diamond

Juniors
Perfect depth. Good enough for first grade without being expensive.
Yes exactly right. Robert was touted as going to be the best of the Jennings brothers when he was a teenager. At the time, Micheal (Jet boots) was flying high and George was beginning to show his ability. Apparently Robert is quoted as saying he is delighted with the extension and feels his best footy is in front of him. He says he is working really hard on it and wants to play well fir Panthers. He has always been a Panther at heart. I wish him well and hope that he reaches his goal.

WestyLife

First Grade
Yes exactly right. Robert was touted as going to be the best of the Jennings brothers when he was a teenager. At the time, Micheal (Jet boots) was flying high and George was beginning to show his ability. Apparently Robert is quoted as saying he is delighted with the extension and feels his best footy is in front of him. He says he is working really hard on it and wants to play well fir Panthers. He has always been a Panther at heart. I wish him well and hope that he reaches his goal.

Unpopular opinion: I wouldn't have minded pushing Staines to fullback and Jennings on that wing outside Crichton when Edwards was out.

Munky

Coach
I wonder if R Jennings still holds weekly first grade aspirations or is happy enough to be on a top thirty contract close to the family home.

Panther79

Juniors
Unpopular opinion: I wouldn't have minded pushing Staines to fullback and Jennings on that wing outside Crichton when Edwards was out.
Would have been good to see how he goes, his carries on tackle 2 or 3 aren't great and he gets dominated. Maybe without a set line facing him returning the ball on first tackle might suit him better. Then we get a winger who makes more ground then him on tackle 2 or 3.

On a separate note, is anyone else been surprised by his lack of speed? For all the talk of him being the Forbes Ferrari he barely makes a dent on the run away tries we have conceded. Where was he when Liddle ran 90m or even Moylan's try? I think he was chasing Liddle but making no ground.