What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I predict Sorensen to fill the Capewell void.

He's a very good footballer but he's short of a run.
I have watched his entire career, above average NSW Cup player, below to average NRL player.

I say with a heavy heart, I always hoped he would be as good as his uncle's, no lack of effort, professional, other players like him.

Kilkenny

Coach
View attachment 50099

Kenny is a good solid backup hooker. But I dont think he's starting quality. I think in another system he would look very ordinary
It really depends what you want from your dummy half?

Do you want good service, 80 solid minutes and fifty plus effective tackles.

I agree he is not your high speed run out of dummy half create openings dummy half half but they really are thin on the ground.

Exsilium

First Grade
I have watched his entire career, above average NSW Cup player, below to average NRL player.

I say with a heavy heart, I always hoped he would be as good as his uncle's, no lack of effort, professional, other players like him.

I remember a game a couple years back where he tore us apart. Great line running and just rolled our edge defence.

I'd like to see him given a shot at regular game time to see how he will fair.

The_Frog

First Grade
I would like to think we can persuade Mitch Kenny to stay, even allowing for the fact we can’t guarantee him a starting spot. Great back up, never lets us down, can play through the middle, ideal number 14. He has expressed his desire to find a starting spot somewhere and he is good enough so can’t blame him if he moves on.
An ideal 14 can cover injuries to as many positions as possible, and if no-one is injured come on and make 30 tackles in as many minutes. Kenny has May covered in the latter but not the former.

I was actually wondering if he was the son or related to either Dane or Kurt. They were great players for your club back in the 80s.

Munky

Coach
Ben Ikin's coaching team will no doubt be picking Capewell's brain for the inner workings of our success.

Capewell: 'when the other team has the ball you should tackle the player'

Kevie:

th

Panther Pete

Juniors
Heard a rumour today that if we can free up a relatively small amount in our cap we could be able to hang on to Burton. Also said the money Broncos offered to Capewell was ridiculously big.

murraymob

Coach
Heard a rumour today that if we can free up a relatively small amount in our cap we could be able to hang on to Burton. Also said the money Broncos offered to Capewell was ridiculously big.
He has signed with the dogs they have to release him and no way is that happening

MugaB

Coach
There would have to be a clause in his contract regarding barrett as coach, to be able to renig, i don't see the dogs staying the course, its not enough at the moment to be THAT shithouse.... as the tik would say..
SPOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah you are probably right but the way it was described to me (which could well be wrong) was that is it a possibility he could stay.
Its also a possibility I could win the lottery.

Bulldogs aren't stupid enough to release him so any chance we have is pretty much non existent. Be awesome if it somehow happened. But for now we can only dream about it happening

Latest posts