What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Black Diamond

Juniors
Api paid for her to do all that. The girl is irrelevant she’s not signed to the club, she didn’t get picked for the blues. If she’s the type to sell him out to the media then that’s APIs fault, if he didn’t invite her she wouldn’t have been there, her morals mean nothing to me. Api is the one with obligations to not just his family but the panthers, the blues, the nrl and all the associated fans. She could be the worst person in the world and it would not alter my opinion of Api and these actions one bit. He’s a f**king moron who put his own desires before his family and his team.
I don't think anyone would disagree with your comments regarding Api, most of us feel the same way. The point being made about the woman involved is that she is not innocent in all this, she had a role to play also and could also have said No. She saw an opportunity to make a few quick bucks and remains anonymous. She should be fined also. They are both shit humans.

WestyLife

First Grade
I don't think anyone would disagree with your comments regarding Api, most of us feel the same way. The point being made about the woman involved is that she is not innocent in all this, she had a role to play also and could also have said No. She saw an opportunity to make a few quick bucks and remains anonymous. She should be fined also. They are both shit humans.

Api was fined due to his obligations to the nrl. She has no such responsibility.

WestyLife

First Grade
it was sarcasm, she should be fined for being a shit human.

giphy.gif

franklin2323

Immortal
Api paid for her to do all that. The girl is irrelevant she’s not signed to the club, she didn’t get picked for the blues. If she’s the type to sell him out to the media then that’s APIs fault, if he didn’t invite her she wouldn’t have been there, her morals mean nothing to me. Api is the one with obligations to not just his family but the panthers, the blues, the nrl and all the associated fans. She could be the worst person in the world and it would not alter my opinion of Api and these actions one bit. He’s a f**king moron who put his own desires before his family and his team.

Assuming she doesn't have a family herself though... like I said neither party comes out looking good in this

betcats

Referee

Yeah I’m not absolving her by any means no doubt she is a scumbag but her guilt is irrelevant to me and imo its irrelevant to the game. I get that what she did was piss poor but that just makes Api all the more stupid imo. If you do dirt with someone who will give you up straight away then you get what you deserve.

betcats

Referee
Assuming she doesn't have a family herself though... like I said neither party comes out looking good in this

Yeah I’m not defending her character or actions, But it doesn’t matter all to Penrith or the nrl how she looks, not one bit. Api is the one who let us down. He will miss two games for us and still come out with 10k earnings from the origin after paying his fine. It just pisses me off big time.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Yeah I’m not defending her character or actions, But it doesn’t matter all to Penrith or the nrl how she looks, not one bit. Api is the one who let us down. He will miss two games for us and still come out with 10k earnings from the origin after paying his fine. It just pisses me off big time.
By her remaining anonymous, just proves what a coward she is.

Original Name

Juniors
@Blade23 Hey mate are you aware of any news about May and To'o? Both were limping during the game.
It’s on Clarke’s page he runs a lot of rumours he posts all rumours that are out there from all sources if the offer big money we let him go
He just reposts shit from others and posts it on his own instagram page to give the illusion it's his. It was in the Daily Telegraph claiming they were after Kikau and Finucane. It was also claimed we'd have to shed someone now that we haven't bought TPJ written as if that's a fact. But Blade has said that's not necessarily true and it depends what Moss, Kikau, Api, etc are after.

Latest posts