What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Girds89

Bench
Guys like Blore and Burns were let go to pursue first grade opportunities. We are also a successful club and they are stuck at bum clubs.

If Penrith wants them back they will sign immediately.

Yeah dont get me wrong. I respect we are a club that gives our juniors a chance somewhere if they cant get nrl time.

Burns wouldve been handy over origin tho. And now capes is going next year hed be looking at a spot.

But you cant keep them all.

Fangs

Coach
Luciano? We don’t need a defender who when nearly at his best, is as sloppy as Kikau at his worst. Pea hearted defender with nowhere near the motor of Billy. No thanks.

+2 on Luciano.

It's a coin toss on him v BJ. Both are bloody terrible and in defence they just don't put it. The number of times this year I've seen Luciano mouth off at his inside defenders while he lumbers around the field makes my blood boil.

He is the antithesis of an Ivan Cleary player.

Fangs

Coach
Yeah dont get me wrong. I respect we are a club that gives our juniors a chance somewhere if they cant get nrl time.

Burns wouldve been handy over origin tho. And now capes is going next year hed be looking at a spot.

But you cant keep them all.

The point is that we sign them for 2022 if we want them. They'd jump at the chance to return.

The only stumbling block would be a grumpy pants club like the Tigers trying to neg us. I'm sure they'd want Kikau and Api in a trade deal for Blore and Liddle.

Sime_11

Juniors
I’m sure TPJ will break contract at Canterbury to come back next year cheaply for us 🤪

no doubt we have some good edge forwards coming through the grades now? Just covid is stalling their development

Fangs

Coach
It wasn't too long ago that we had players taking unders to stay here. Maybe that is tainted after Mansour-gate but I still imagine they all enjoy playing together.

murraymob

First Grade
Guys like Blore and Burns were let go to pursue first grade opportunities. We are also a successful club and they are stuck at bum clubs.

If Penrith wants them back they will sign immediately.
Burns is a stock standard footy player we have plenty of those.Blore is still a work in progress . No chance we take burns back .Blore only at the right price

Fangs

Coach
Burns is a stock standard footy player we have plenty of those.Blore is still a work in progress . No chance we take burns back .Blore only at the right price

I think we need to look at an experienced back rower, not a newbie.

franklin2323

Immortal
It wasn't too long ago that we had players taking unders to stay here. Maybe that is tainted after Mansour-gate but I still imagine they all enjoy playing together.

Who have we lost that we wanted to keep? Burton but he wanted to play in a position we couldn't offer. Just a crazy player market atm

Despite the lack of lower grades there are still decent prospects and a strong core of the side

franklin2323

Immortal
I’m sure TPJ will break contract at Canterbury to come back next year cheaply for us 🤪

no doubt we have some good edge forwards coming through the grades now? Just covid is stalling their development

There are a few potential guys doing the rounds depends how Tago depends to what level we need

franklin2323

Immortal
A day before the game too. Not sure what the personal family issues are. I know I am being emotional about this So don't shot me but Penrith are in Close proximity to Brisbane. I am sure he can play 90 mins and than go back
not with the new lockdown rules. I forgot they were still in lockdown for my reply earlier

Kilkenny

Coach
Who have we lost that we wanted to keep? Burton but he wanted to play in a position we couldn't offer. Just a crazy player market atm

Despite the lack of lower grades there are still decent prospects and a strong core of the side
As you say, there are decent prospects, and you only really need one or two to step up, whomever they may be, I’m sure the club would know who the most likely prospects are.

Latest posts