What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

WestyLife

First Grade
A man of fine taste

giphy.gif

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He's exceeded my low expectations I had for him but we really need Spencer to surpass him really. Leota is a very good bench prop imo

That's interesting Smug I'm perhaps the exact opposite of yourself. I thought even from his denut game that Moses was going to be special. With the word special I mean hold his place comfortably in the team whilst growing into his body and skill set.

Smug Panther

First Grade
That's interesting Smug I'm perhaps the exact opposite of yourself. I thought even from his denut game that Moses was going to be special. With the word special I mean hold his place comfortably in the team whilst growing into his body and skill set.
Maybe I'm too hard on his penalties and dropped balls. Just seems to make a mistake every week

martielang

Bench
Last week emphasised how good Leota is IMO. JFH got smothered out of the game and we really had no other outlet through the middle.

Fangs

Coach
Last week emphasised how good Leota is IMO. JFH got smothered out of the game and we really had no other outlet through the middle.

No Leota and no Sorensen was a bit of a disaster for us.

100 fg games at turning 27 next year. Great time to lock him up during his prime years.

Vicpanther

Juniors
No Leota and no Sorensen was a bit of a disaster for us.

100 fg games at turning 27 next year. Great time to lock him up during his prime years.
i was amazed by how much we missed them. Honestly feel thats what cost us the game. their energy on their hit ups puts us on the front foot. Add in dyl and we just had nothing.