What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

maple_69

Bench
Yeah I'm excited for those guys. Tago/Staines/May/Momo are probably in their way next year which probably works well as a full season of Cup will do them good. The following year there's every chance Momo is gone, Tago can slot into the pack, Staines may be at the back or cut loose and the spots will be theirs to claim.

age.s

First Grade
I wonder how Leniu would go on an edge also.
I like this thought. His fend is like a Faustian deal with the devil in that it's incredibly powerful but always seems to halt his own momentum. Still, he's quick, powerful and not as top heavy as Kikau. Should be very hard to stop for an isolated halfback. No idea whether he can pass at all though.

Crashtest

Juniors
Murray mob is that fact?
No it was just the usual bullshit article with no quotes from anyone. The journalist did the 1 plus 1 equals 4, and assumed because they were not currently in the in 17 and the Panthers salary cap is tight, the Panthers will be forced to squeeze them out of the squad.

Panfa

Juniors
Nrl 360 are all over south's they can't stand us so biased with all there shit about Wayne bennett and co.I hope we pump them Sunday night and shut all these biased journos up kenty slothfield and co.

soc123_au

Staff member
Nrl 360 are all over south's they can't stand us so biased with all there shit about Wayne bennett and co.I hope we pump them Sunday night and shut all these biased journos up kenty slothfield and co.
Kent tipped Penrith.

Bodhi

Juniors
Not a bad thing necessarily. The less attention on us and less favouritism, the better. I’m quite happy for us to fly under the radar and have everyone talk up Souths.

soc123_au

Staff member
I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I don't mind Kent. I dont really think he has any issue with Penrith, I would say is more positive than negative for the most part. He is opinionated, but thats his job, he is usually pretty consistent on his stance on most issues. And he will admit when he has got it wrong. Hooper on the other hand is a massive f**kwit.

Latest posts