What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
Nah I'd like to discuss it with liked mined fans thankyou very much
Go for your life, 99% of fans most of whom don’t know of this forum are just living the dream. It is so good.

Im not knocking you, questioning you just let’s enjoy the moment.

The roster will take care of itself.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Go for your life, 99% of fans most of whom don’t know of this forum are just living the dream. It is so good.

I'm doing both. I cried when we won on Sunday night. I had never happy cried until my sons were born but the little buggers broke something inside me. Hope you had a cracker of a night mate

Kilkenny

Coach
I'm doing both. I cried when we won on Sunday night. I had never happy cried until my sons were born but the little buggers broke something inside me. Hope you had a cracker of a night mate
It’s hard to describe.

Im still not sure it has really sunk in yet, silly as that sounds.

My wife has lived the dream, she has everyone all our players on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter god knows where else but I don’t follow social media that way.

I did have a cracker of a night, it was special, a truly amazing moment in our history.

Best thing of all, was we deserved it. We earn‘t it. We did it the hard way. We were busted. But we found a way.

I haven’t even watched a replay yet, I will. In time. I‘m still just savouring the moment.

Iamback

Coach
It’s hard to describe.

Im still not sure it has really sunk in yet, silly as that sounds.

My wife has lived the dream, she has everyone all our players on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter god knows where else but I don’t follow social media that way.

I did have a cracker of a night, it was special, a truly amazing moment in our history.

Best thing of all, was we deserved it. We earn‘t it. We did it the hard way. We were busted. But we found a way.

I haven’t even watched a replay yet, I will. In time. I‘m still just savouring the moment.

It will prob sink in when the Merc is available to buy

Iamback

Coach

The roster is key to how we do in coming years

Kilkenny

Coach
It will prob sink in when the Merc is available to buy
I’m not sure quite when it will sink in.

Amazing achievement.

We had to to do it the hard way, all impossible way really.

Just outstanding, I know I’ve used these words over and over again, but everyone in our club was responsible for this victory. From the ground up, going back to Gus, he played his part, Hook played a part, it was years in the making not just 2021.

Bob

Juniors
Anybody got info or rumours about who is replacing our Head of performance Hayden Knowles, S&C Coach Scott Campbell and Craig Catterick, I know Catterick went mid year to the NRL but I don’t think he was replaced, Knowles is going to the Knights so he is closer to family, Campbell is going to Dogs I think, all 3 are very experienced and will be missed

Vicpanther

Juniors
Anybody got info or rumours about who is replacing our Head of performance Hayden Knowles, S&C Coach Scott Campbell and Craig Catterick, I know Catterick went mid year to the NRL but I don’t think he was replaced, Knowles is going to the Knights so he is closer to family, Campbell is going to Dogs I think, all 3 are very experienced and will be missed
campbell will be a big loss. he has worked wonders with our squad.

Iamback

Coach
Personally I'd sway a rock for May at this point. Peachey isn't getting a big pay anywhere now.

Who goes to the Tigers on unders? No way he gets less than $500k
The amount of NRL May plays depends on how much more versatile Kenny can be

tripster

Juniors

I had read that we were losing Knowles. I didn't appreciate that we were losing or had already lost everyone else. Given how incredible our fitness was again this season, I hope we have some equivalent hires on the way.

Iamback

Coach
I had read that we were losing Knowles. I didn't appreciate that we were losing or had already lost everyone else. Given how incredible our fitness was again this season, I hope we have some equivalent hires on the way.

Matt Cameron was the performance Manager at Parra before us. They looked pretty good in the time he was there. I'd have no doubt he would have that side sorted

Original Name

Juniors
I've got an idea for signings. Swap May for Peachey.
We're a very structured team and Peach often ignored structure to go off in his own direction when you watch him play lock at the Titans. Don't think Ivan will go away from what's brought him success.

Besides doubt Peachey would take type of money May would be on. He said I know what I'm worth in an article about leaving or signing with the Titans and good on him.

Last edited:

WestyLife

First Grade
We're a very structured team and Peach often ignored structure to go off in his own direction when you watch him play lock at the Titans. Don't think Ivan will go away from what's brought him success.

Besides doubt Peachey would take type of money May would be on. He said I know what I'm worth in an article about leaving or signing with the Titans and good on him.

I actually don't like Peachey just want May gone lol.