What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

DinkyDi

Juniors
He made Edwards ball playing look Moylan quality.

I like the idea of Staines at 1 when Edwards is out. Critter was also starting to show some potential at 1. Trouble is Critter is our best centre and having lost both Burton and Momirovski he needs to stay at centre.
Has it been confirmed that Momirovski is leaving?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Had the operation on 13th Oct. 6 month recovery time is 13 April or Round 6. Maybe he knocks a few weeks off it but to be ready for Round 1 is unlikely.
You can recover from this op in 4 months, it all depends on the operation and how the patient heals.
It’s quite possible that he could play round 1, that wouldn’t be unbelievable.

Smug Panther

First Grade
You can recover from this op in 4 months, it all depends on the operation and how the patient heals.
And no one will rehab like Nathan either.

If May plays then Ivan is kidding himself give Falls a crack

soc123_au

Staff member
And no one will rehab like Nathan either.

If May plays then Ivan is kidding himself give Falls a crack
I'm hoping that now Ivan has the premiership monkey off his back he is a little less conservative with selections. Take a few chances with the untested instead of falling back on the safe but plod option.

Iamback

Coach

Croker had a similar op took the full 6 months and never came good. Rumours are we have Dogs in Round 1. No point rushing to get to them and then not getting through the season.

Iamback

Coach
Who cares about the first few games, Luai and TMay will get the job done until Cleary is ready.

Its not a big deal.

May isn't a 7. Simple as that you play him in the 14 he can come in if the side is struggling.

We will lose both halves in SOO along with half a team. If Nathan is the only one missing it is stupid not to blood a newbie given most of the teams our pack will own anyway

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Croker had a similar op took the full 6 months and never came good. Rumours are we have Dogs in Round 1. No point rushing to get to them and then not getting through the season.
Everyone is different, there is no point comparing people.

We definitely play the dogs in rnd 1, that’s not a rumour.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
May isn't a 7. Simple as that you play him in the 14 he can come in if the side is struggling.

We will lose both halves in SOO along with half a team. If Nathan is the only one missing it is stupid not to blood a newbie given most of the teams our pack will own anyway

May would play 6 and Romey 7.

It’s not stupid if the player isn’t ready to be blooded. You could ruin his career.

Smug Panther

First Grade
May would play 6 and Romey 7.

It’s not stupid if the player isn’t ready to be blooded. You could ruin his career.
Luai proved this year he's not a 7 and I doubt he'll ever have the skills. He's a good 2nd half and he is what he is. It's nonsense to ever play him at 7

Girds89

Bench
Luai proved this year he's not a 7 and I doubt he'll ever have the skills. He's a good 2nd half and he is what he is. It's nonsense to ever play him at 7
The problem this year was luai tried to play like nathan. Hes not the nathan type.

Hes had good games at 7 before for us. Scored 3 great tries against the warriors 3 years ago i think it was and was halfback that night.

He is best when he plays his own style but ivan didnt want to change the team structure for luai in 7. In he wanted luai just to stick to the structure which didnt suit him.

Smug Panther

First Grade
The problem this year was luai tried to play like nathan. Hes not the nathan type.

Hes had good games at 7 before for us. Scored 3 great tries against the warriors 3 years ago i think it was and was halfback that night.

He is best when he plays his own style but ivan didnt want to change the team structure for luai in 7. In he wanted luai just to stick to the structure which didnt suit him.
Straight up refusing to run the ball isn't Nathan or Jerome's style. Those games in the 7 were bizzare.

Iamback

Coach

Burton should of been 7 for this reason

Latest posts