What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

The Realist

Juniors
Our roster is now very light on edge runners and centres were as in the last two years we had a stack of options. We are now have too many wingers and middles.

Original Name

Juniors
Thompson is a good option, but he is on some big $$$.
The dogs would need to be paying for more than half his wage.
I also thinks it's important we give Spencer big minutes. He hasn't had a real chance to establish himself, getting 15 minutes a match.
It's a balancing act, if we bring in a first grade player the kids who are ready to step up get left behind and look elsewhere.
I think when Blade said he's not expecting us to go market unless another club pitches he meant at 180-200K type player where we only play the base amount of close to it. So unless the Dogs are willing to pay 680K it seems outside of our price range.
Our roster is now very light on edge runners and centres were as in the last two years we had a stack of options. We are now have too many wingers and middles.
Most wingers these days can play centre. Taylan might be able too. Jenkins can. Sorenson has spent most of his career playing at second row. There's a bit of versatility there.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
2004 still burns me. We should have won that semi final but for some reason we refused to bomb their short arse wingers when we had Rooney and Lewis up against them. I think we’d have had the Chooks covered in that GF. We would have had a mini dynasty as well…what could have been.
Oh yes I remember that day.

Iamback

Coach

A few NSW Cup games they didn't run out as listed. Jennings and May had games in centre. Brandy mentioned Salmon playing centre. Of course Jenkins.

so that gives 6 centres. Hopefully one still comes in or one of these kicks on.

A middle or 2 certainly needs to move to an edge. That is the position of concern for me

Smug Panther

First Grade
A few NSW Cup games they didn't run out as listed. Jennings and May had games in centre. Brandy mentioned Salmon playing centre. Of course Jenkins.

so that gives 6 centres. Hopefully one still comes in or one of these kicks on.

A middle or 2 certainly needs to move to an edge. That is the position of concern for me
We are in big trouble if Salmon plays first grade