What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Isaac A

Juniors
Wow

Api Koroisau is close to making a call on his future after Wests Tigers formally entered the race for his services by tabling a three-year deal for the NSW representative.
It is understood Koroisau could be only days away from deciding where he will play in 2023. The Tigers have made their intentions clear, having shifted their focus from Canberra veteran Josh Hodgson after they were unable to strike a deal with the Raiders over the Englishman.
The Panthers are struggling with their salary cap and the Tigers, having initially talked to Canberra about securing an early release for Hodgson, are believed to have improved their deal for Koroisau to include an extra year this week.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Wow

Api Koroisau is close to making a call on his future after Wests Tigers formally entered the race for his services by tabling a three-year deal for the NSW representative.
It is understood Koroisau could be only days away from deciding where he will play in 2023. The Tigers have made their intentions clear, having shifted their focus from Canberra veteran Josh Hodgson after they were unable to strike a deal with the Raiders over the Englishman.
The Panthers are struggling with their salary cap and the Tigers, having initially talked to Canberra about securing an early release for Hodgson, are believed to have improved their deal for Koroisau to include an extra year this week.

I wonder though if Api will get vaccinated. Cause for Penrith that is the bottom line. Without vaccination Api is bascially useless to Penrith, not being able to play outside the state.

Not at all surprised at W/T throwing the cheque book at Api. I doubt whether his vaccination status would be of huge concern to them.

I continue to think maybe Sean O'sullivan could be given a try at 9. If he has a reasonable pass on him, could be a good cheap option.

Latest posts