What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

I’m very puzzled by this strategy surrounding hooker, it’s such an important position. I think we could’ve easily snared Mahoney, now it looks like we’re also letting Api walk. Unfortunately I can see the team taking a step back into the pack in 2023. I’m confident we still have a very good shot next year, though.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I’m very puzzled by this strategy surrounding hooker, it’s such an important position. I think we could’ve easily snared Mahoney, now it looks like we’re also letting Api walk. Unfortunately I can see the team taking a step back into the pack in 2023. I’m confident we still have a very good shot next year, though.

Does his vaccination status (or lack of) have anything to do with it ?

DinkyDi

Juniors
I wonder though if Api will get vaccinated. Cause for Penrith that is the bottom line. Without vaccination Api is bascially useless to Penrith, not being able to play outside the state.

Not at all surprised at W/T throwing the cheque book at Api. I doubt whether his vaccination status would be of huge concern to them.

I continue to think maybe Sean O'sullivan could be given a try at 9. If he has a reasonable pass on him, could be a good cheap option.
Of course he would.

hindy111

Post Whore
I’m with Hindy; I think Rheed is a gun.

Cook no longer the player he was and Grant is best suited as a bench player at this stage of his career.

I don't think there is many great hooker going around currently. Cooks,Korisau are standouts but getting on in age. Grant a gun also but has weaknesses.

Are any close to the class of Farrah in his prime thou? I reckon Segyaroo in his prime would now be the no 1 hooker just about.

Currently not many good hooker and I don't think there is a lot between the best and worse bar the fact some are getting to play behind good forward packs and making their life easier.

Kilkenny

Coach
If Api can secure a three year deal on $600 k a season fair play to him. He’s at the back end of his career, no Cameron Smith, good luck to him. I say move on, he’s not worth $600k a season for three years at his age.

DinkyDi

Juniors
If Api can secure a three year deal on $600 k a season fair play to him. He’s at the back end of his career, no Cameron Smith, good luck to him. I say move on, he’s not worth $600k a season for three years at his age.
Apart from Mitch Kenny, who would his replacement be?

All well and good, but what’s the replacement strategy? You need a good number 9.

The recruitment and retentio strategy for 2023 doesn’t look great so far, we’re in a premiership window, that needs to be maximised.

hindy111

Post Whore
Look at the production line, and get back to me.

Unsure how true this is but I heard the eels have been working very hard to create a larger junior base and as of now are larger then Penrith.

I am interested to see who plays more games for NSW Critchton or Penisini. The Penis looks a gem

DinkyDi

Juniors
Unsure how true this is but I heard the eels have been working very hard to create a larger junior base and as of now are larger then Penrith.

I am interested to see who plays more games for NSW Critchton or Penisini. The Penis looks a gem
Copying the blue print from Penrith? I love it.

Latest posts