What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

BossleyPanther

Juniors
OK so after settling down abit. He is 30 end of next year. A 2 year deal for him and Tigers might just be for his end of the career. With all what is going on with his Vax status it is good for him. Tigers taking a risk but only small

Smug Panther

First Grade
OK so after settling down abit. He is 30 end of next year. A 2 year deal for him and Tigers might just be for his end of the career. With all what is going on with his Vax status it is good for him. Tigers taking a risk but only small
In isolation it's fine but they are adding up now. Kikau leaving should have been more than enough to allow us to keep Api

Smug Panther

First Grade
Really sucks that Kikau and Api have gone to clubs with nothing to offer us for an early release if 2022 goes bad (not that I think it will)

BossleyPanther

Juniors
In isolation it's fine but they are adding up now. Kikau leaving should have been more than enough to allow us to keep Api
Kikau I was fine with. Api I share the same Birthday with so I was hoping another 2 years he will stay. Now I hope the club can do something special.