What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Smug Panther

First Grade
Remembering that during Api's deal you no to re-sign and likely upgrade

Critter
Luai
To'o

Throw in Leinu if he goes well across the next season.

That is the issue here. Given how stacked we are an above Average hooker is better than paying overs
I'd trade Luai for a gun 1 or 9 100%

Pantherjim.

Referee
Not fazed by Penrith releasing Api beyond 2022 TBH.

1. The Tigpies have signed him for 3 years and he’ll be 30 when he starts pre-season training with them.

2. Api is an anti-vaxer

3. With Kikau’s departure, it will free up cap space for 2023.

4. We also still have Mitch Kenny.

snickers007

Juniors
I'm not sure Verrils is the answer. If we're sniffing around the Roosters, Freddy Lussick is the guy I'd go with.

For a start he's actually off contract for 2023 (Verrils not available until 2025). He's younger, cheaper and has more potential in my view.

I also don't think the Roosters would release Verrils to a top team. Remember he re-signed with them after only playing about a dozen games, I doubt he's on big money (probably back loaded if anything). They can afford to hang onto him and Smith.

Girds89

Bench
Last I'll say for tonight but some of you are very quick to forget how bad we were before Api came back. Yes the team is better overall but a LOT of that is his doing.

I disagree. I think nathan has just gone to superstar levels over the last 2 years.

Naths kicking game, running game and general creativity is the main reason we have been so succesful.

Give him time space and early ball and that will continue.

Kennys not special like api, not as quick or dynamic.

In defencw hes just as good.i think with a bit of encouragement to run it more he will be fine.

Hea never going to be an api or priddis but hes a good solid nrl quality 9. He never lets anyone down.

He just needs to deliver good clean ball to yeo who is the one that creates time and space for nath anyway.

Apis a loss no doubt but i think we will be right and kick on.

Girds89

Bench
Really not sure what the club was thinking letting go of naden.

He wouldve been pretty handy on a minimum wage as a centre.

Latest posts