What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Hooked

Juniors
Will bring someone in to complement the players already at the club. Suits the playing style and what we already have at the club. Ivan isn't a fan of dual hookers sharing the role.

It was hoped Api would stay but the Tigers offer was too good. I thought among others his close relationship with Ivan would get us over the line. The Tigers improved offer swung it their way. We weren't in a position to get close to it. Further proof that we never chased Brandon Smith. We don't have the money.
The Tigers have already started pushing for a player swap. I would be surprised if it happened.

I said last week May returning could be on the cards. It was thought he would go away for a few years and then return. The leaking to The Mole is about getting the story out there, so it won't be a total shock if it happens later on. If he does come back in 2023 It won't be as a hooking option.

It is hoped a 2-year extension for Edwards will be done before the Christmas break.

Merry Christmas all.

Thanks mate. Merry Christmas to you.

Panther Mick

Juniors
Will bring someone in to complement the players already at the club. Suits the playing style and what we already have at the club. Ivan isn't a fan of dual hookers sharing the role.

It was hoped Api would stay but the Tigers offer was too good. I thought among others his close relationship with Ivan would get us over the line. The Tigers improved offer swung it their way. We weren't in a position to get close to it. Further proof that we never chased Brandon Smith. We don't have the money.
The Tigers have already started pushing for a player swap. I would be surprised if it happened.

I said last week May returning could be on the cards. It was thought he would go away for a few years and then return. The leaking to The Mole is about getting the story out there, so it won't be a total shock if it happens later on. If he does come back in 2023 It won't be as a hooking option.

It is hoped a 2-year extension for Edwards will be done before the Christmas break.

Merry Christmas all.

Tigers pushing for a player swap.
Should we consider a 2:1 swap?
A hooker and centre?

This is Ivan's real test as a coach, we'll never win a comp averaging 12 points in the finals again. It was very special but it's surely not sustainable
I thought it was his real test last year? How many real tests does he need to pass? It does another one just get thrown at him every time he passes one?

I think the haters just need to accept that despite a horrific injury crisis, Ivan galvanised the group and came up with a game plan that won us a premiership; only our third in over 50 years of being in the comp. That was his third GF appearance; and in each of the previous two nobody gave his sides a chance of making it to the GF befor the start of the season.

As far as I am concerned he is a very good coach. you might not agree; that is your prerogative. But don’t say if he achieves x you will think differently, because that has shown to be false.

BossleyPanther

Juniors

Merry Christmas all.
Verrils, Purcell would be ideal and to a lesser extent Nikorima or Marshall King (MK would be a fine player at a better club)

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Liddell is 3 times better than Kenny tho.. I'd take him on a two year deal and hope the young kids coming through step up. Api I think will walk next year especially if we don't start well and especially if he doesn't get the Vax so we may aswell player swap to get something in return.

Iamback

Coach
Liddell is 3 times better than Kenny tho.. I'd take him on a two year deal and hope the young kids coming through step up. Api I think will walk next year especially if we don't start well and especially if he doesn't get the Vax so we may aswell player swap to get something in return.

That is the thing. Compare these hookers to Kenny not Api here

The same Liddle that told his teammates to drop off TPJ a metre out from the try line so he could attempt a one on one strip? Turn it up 😂

Latest posts