What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

kinghippo

Juniors
I know he is a loose cannon but if jack hethrington was released I wouldn’t mind him on the bench for us.

So much wasted potential, there are not many players in the game like him ( for obvious reasons).

Fangs

Coach
Strong rumour
Gus has contacted Scott Morrison after his tackle on the kid today about joining the bulldogs if he loses the election

It was a bad look for the game. Head high contact, reckless. Referred straight to the judiciary.

He will not be able to contest the election this Saturday and Origin selection is definately out of the question.

murraymob

First Grade
It was a bad look for the game. Head high contact, reckless. Referred straight to the judiciary.

He will not be able to contest the election this Saturday and Origin selection is definately out of the question.
He is from the shire that’s near QLD isn’t it.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I am not worried one bit about the locals staying
Very good to hear, I am the same. As you know like yourself my concern is hooker and I hope they have funds for 2024 incase the Kenny/luke doesn't work out.

I was surprised to read that $500-$600k gets you a good hooker. I've always thought you need $750-$800k min

Iamback

Coach
Very good to hear, I am the same. As you know like yourself my concern is hooker and I hope they have funds for 2024 incase the Kenny/luke doesn't work out.

I was surprised to read that $500-$600k gets you a good hooker. I've always thought you need $750-$800k min

Depends how much it costs to keep this backline together I guess

Crashtest

Juniors
He has played 10 games.

2 year deal. Nov next year he can look at other clubs and the club can re-assess.
It may only be 10 games, but the fact he has scored 10 tries in those 10 games, is 2nd on the tries scorer list, plus averaging 171m a game, there will be clubs willing to offer him more than $250k To lure him away from the Panthers.

If his manager is smart, he will delay signing a new deal because his value goes up with each game and each try.

It’s the same with Tago. Look at some of the weak centre options that other clubs have, and would love to have Tago and be willing to play more than 300k for him.