What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

soc123_au

Staff member
Damn, but people here said he was garbage and wouldn't contribute more than a useless Salmon.

Garner has done more in 1 half game in backrow for the Tigers than Salmon ever has for us.

Ah well. Guess we'll just have to wait and see then.
I was one of those. In my defence for some reason I had him as Kyle Lovatt in my head. lol. He looks pretty good since I've been paying more attention.

Iamback

Coach
I was one of those. In my defence for some reason I had him as Kyle Lovatt in my head. lol. He looks pretty good since I've been paying more attention.

Yeah was a mistaken ID.

He is pretty good but not good enough to be Kik's replacement

If he pushes Martin to the middle is a good outcome

Girds89

Bench
Yeah was a mistaken ID.

He is pretty good but not good enough to be Kik's replacement

If he pushes Martin to the middle is a good outcome
We dont have the 2nd row cattle to move martin...

Im hoping we keep riki. I now some have said hes going dolphins. Hope not as he has potential

Iamback

Coach
We dont have the 2nd row cattle to move martin...

Im hoping we keep riki. I now some have said hes going dolphins. Hope not as he has potential

Not yet. Next year maybe depends how much Mav and Lisati come along.

Garner is 2 years. So in 2024 we might have the cattle... assuming Martin stays that is

Original Name

Juniors
I wouldn't doubt that Ivan would get Lodge to the club if he could work out the money but it doesn't make sense for who gets dropped out of the side for him.

Latest posts