What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
Actually some fair points here. I'll have to have a look and a think

The other thing is what juniors will pop up.
Parra alo losing gun players. Easy to think they'll go downhill but who where these guys a few years ago? Papali'i was a nobody when signed 2yrs ago for example.

Hooked

Juniors
So 2024 Burton. What does he cost? Remember I come here and said 1mill + and guys laughed. Anyone not think he gets this?
I see atleast 4 clubs offering over 1 million. At 800k every club would have a crack just about.
I'm going with 5.2 mill for 4yrs.

I could see a stupid club like the Warriors throwing a mil at him.
Sharks, Roosters and maybe Storm around the $800s.
Gould will dangle a 5 year extension.
If he is smart he will go to a better club.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I could see a stupid club like the Warriors throwing a mil at him.
Sharks, Roosters and maybe Storm around the $800s.
Gould will dangle a 5 year extension.
If he is smart he will go to a better club.
Seems like a very switched on young man

ACTPanthers

Bench
Arthur is 10X’s the coach CC ever will be

l don’t Want CC anywhere near the club was a sh!t player and will be another Kearney or Barrett

i like Arthur and would give him another 3 year extension he is a top 3 coach with Bellamy and Robinson
giphy.gif

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Again we see yesterday when Kikau is playing Ivan replaces him with Martin. I think this started in 2019. I think Martin is the Kikau replacement which I am ok with. which leaves Garner out on the left.

Best 4, 7 worst. Kenny's forward passes the difference between now and next year 😂
I have heard others putting us at 4 because of our loss of quality. But my question (and I ask for the purposes of debate rather than trying to be aggressive) is which three other teams do you think will be better?

Storm might be an obvious answer, but I think they lose more than we do next year and their depth is questionable already.