What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

MugaB

Coach
Hope to have some news next week or 2 about a hooker for 2023. We have made a quiet inquiry. This player is under contract elsewhere, and would be a low key addition. Promising player though. Hopefully a bit of extra depth if the deal comes off. Has some FG experience.
If its just for depth then thats fine... but personally after the interstate cup game, soni luke should easily get spot 14 off the bench... he brained it!

Sime_11

Juniors
Nu Brown id like but if he is off contract - then its not him

id also give Tanah Boyd from the titans a crack - in the right environment, he be a good pickup - was also born in Penrith as his old man was a former panther :)

snickers007

Juniors
He still used that word,

Actually he didn't - see explanation below

anyways jane the pain has noticed that hindy has become a "Post Whore" which happens when you past a certian number of posts... he clearly hasnt called anyone this... let alone alice... its just a name under your avatar... ive got "first grade" written under mine...i slight bit if confusion... but if it means i can read the signing news, without a potato counter like hindy pushing his parra opinions here.. then so be it