What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

betcats

Referee
Certainly wouldnt sign him long term but if we could squeeze him in for 2023 I think Frizell would be worth the risk, I doubt we can though and wouldnt want to give him even two years.

Bob

Juniors

'Nella' is an exciting young hooker who has come through the club's development system.

Represented the New Zealand Resident 18s and impressed coaching staff and players with his efforts during the 2020-2021 off season, so much so he stayed on with the club's wider NRL squad on the Central Coast.

The 18-year-old was on the NRL team’s extended bench as hooker cover for four consceutive matches against Manly, St George Illawarra, Melbourne and North Queensland.

He has also been playing for the Vodafone Warriors’ feeder club Redcliffe in the Queensland Rugby League’s colts’ competition.

Otukolo was in exceptional form for the Vodafone Warriors in the S G Ball Cup last season before the competition was cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic. By then he had scored nine tries in just six matches.
Just asked Peter Lang from the Weekender on Twitter and he said he has been signed but he’s not sure if top 30 or reserve grade

Just asked Peter Lang from the Weekender on Twitter and he said he has been signed but he’s not sure if top 30 or reserve grade
I think he would be top 30. He was top 30 with the warriors.
I also believe we have signed a young back rower from New Zealand. Won’t mention his name at this stage.

age.s

First Grade
If the Knights pay freight (which is what I assume "shopping around" references), Frizzel would be well worth a look. Hes a much better player than he's showing in that circus and is still dangerous on an edge. Not a perfect replacement for Kikau but closer than anyone we have and would minimise disruption to the way we play.