What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

luv my panfas

Juniors
November is always a slow news month for sport as well. There’s basically nothing else for the journos to write about.
If we really want to keep the players we will. We’re not that club anymore that has to pay overs to attract talent.
So true but we still need to be careful showcasing our talent for us to get rissoled to early by struggling cashed up clubs

Kilkenny

Coach
The November 1 part is a non issue and a "Trade Window" fixes nothing. Scummy player agents and scummy journalists will always do their thing, it is what it is
I understand the Nov 1 date is largely not the issue, I just think there has to be a better way to handle player recruitment.

Iamback

Coach
I would like to think Moses could have his best seasons in the next two, as long as he maintains the hunger and desire.

Spencer is a must retain one way or the other.

Our issue isn't so much cap space, Our issue is we can't offer certain roles other clubs can.

If Spencer wants to start then there is nothing we can do, If he wants to play regular NRL in a top side. That we can do

Bob

Juniors
Our issue isn't so much cap space, Our issue is we can't offer certain roles other clubs can.

If Spencer wants to start then there is nothing we can do, If he wants to play regular NRL in a top side. That we can do
There is something Ivan can do, rotate the starting props, Spencer starts 1 week,Moses starts the next week, give them 40 minutes each in 2 stints

Murraymob1

Juniors
The worry then is to,o him are Crighton are a team . But can they afford too if the get both Crighton and Moses .Dogs reportaly are prepared to pay him 1 million plus add crighton $800 on top of burton upgrade

Bob

Juniors
Why though? Our starting props are both test players and haven't even peaked yet. That is the scary thing about the side, very few players are on the decline.
Both our props are test players but so is Spencer, he played so well for Samoa in the world cup as all of our guys did