What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Original Name

Juniors
Luke will take up one non prop bench spot. That's some competeion for the last bench spot. Peachey, Garner/Hosking, Salmon all fighting it out you'd assume.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
If Crighton is going, it would be (I think for 2024). The dogs cap must be getting more than a little squeezy, with Kiks, huge upgrade for Burton plus the other players they have bought.

Remember Kiks couldn't be signed off till late this year because of salary cap pressure.

If you're paying top dollar for players......your're money isn't going to go far. Laundy or not

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Panthers really didn't need to keep Salmon or Huth as we have plenty of depth in their positions in the grades plus adding Peach...wasted money I think unless they agreed to be paid peanuts.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Panthers really didn't need to keep Salmon or Huth as we have plenty of depth in their positions in the grades plus adding Peach...wasted money I think unless they agreed to be paid peanuts.

I'm not so sure. Problem depth is always needed. Huth has filled in real well when needed. Salmon delievered also when needed. Peach is probably the calculated risk, it allowed us to get $150,000 to $200,00 in the cap with the swap to W/T in Staines.

If Peach delivers it could be brilliant. A Tyrone May style player who can deliever most positions in the backline + 2nd hooker, and even hooker at a pinch. All this for low cost.

If looks mean anything Peach has dropped weight since comming back, which in my opinion is always a good sign. He is an instinctive player who can turn a game in the teams favour. Especially when his team mates are good quality.

Time will tell I suppose.

Iamback

Coach

We still have 5 spots to fill, So having now 2 utilities allows some freedom. They'd be on very close to minimum

Latest posts