What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Iamback

Coach
Crichton is a good athlete and is showing signs of reading the game well. Latrell is lazy. Always has been.
Crichton is not elite yet, and may never be. It is a big money gamble. One thing going for him he hasn't reached his peak yet. No guarantee that will be at FB.
It is a big difference playing in a strong winning team and then going to a struggling one. Expectations and pressure will be high.

Turuva should be fast tracked over the pre-season. Whether his initial future to get a foothold in FG is on the wing or at centre. He must be trained up as Edwards heir.

I don't think Turuva is a fullback but we just need an outside back and that is his role

Iamback

Coach
If I was a Dogs fan. I would want Burton locked up first and then I would get a Halfback before Crichton. I wouldn't pay overs for Crichton either. I would match Penrith’s offer but offer him the chance to play FB. That would see how genuine his is.

Gould was playing the media last week. All BS, hoping Moses would be considering the Bulldogs if he wanted to leave the Eels. He has clearly missed out on Moses.

I think he is locked up but likely has a deal to be a % of the cap, So until that is locked it then can't be made offical.

Moses isn't going anyway. Their best chance was to go nuts on Ben Hunt

Original Name

Juniors
The dogs are linked to big Nelson from the storm .You would think they could not afford both Spencer and Nelson on big money
Severely doubt it. Nelson promised the All Blacks he'd come back to them eventually when he signed with the Storm. If he's going anywhere it'd be back to Union.

Murraymob1

Juniors
View attachment 68827
Good prices and happy staff at the Huong Bakery, situated in the high Street Carpark.

Very popular with Police, Fire and emergency services.
You spend a lot of time in Penrith .you where spotted leaving the massage parlour in high street .upon leaving where seen gazing up and down the street watching cars crying out Daine please put a tigers jersey on and
If you do You might even put pants on.please penrith does not need to see you silver butt

You spend a lot of time in Penrith .you where spotted leaving the massage parlour in high street .upon leaving where seen gazing up and down the street watching cars crying out Daine please put a tigers jersey on and
If you do You might even put pants on.please penrith does not need to see you silver butt
You can be rude and horrible all you like but a lot of Panther fans on the forum appreciate these observations as it enriches their understanding of the local area and smug overall.

If you don’t want to add value to your forum on such issues, make it clear.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You can be rude and horrible all you like but a lot of Panther fans on the forum appreciate these observations as it enriches their understanding of the local area and smug overall.

If you don’t want to add value to your forum on such issues, make it clear.

I'm NOT one of those Penrith fans that enjoy your writings, or interactions.