What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

We can swap him for Stephen now and put him in replace of Kikau, Turuva in the side right away and we lift our chances again of being Premiers!
Waynes World Yes GIF

Very few locks getting $750k even before his form exploded
He’s the best player in the game. Workload and resilience.

Not just my opinion, but my ex junior league mate at work (ex Panther).

Then he thinks Nate is number 2.

I honestly thought Burton could be anything, but he’s all in with his f**king dogs tenure and that’s counter intuitive to sustained excellence. I think that’s your considered opinion too.

He could be playing with Nathan Cleary and that’s gotta be really helpful to a career.

I still wonder why you let Burto go in favour of lessor talent. Surely something could have been mangled or rearranged to squeeze him in.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
I would be getting them done in the next 6 months before the Bulldogs come calling.

That would be the point of moving on from Crichton to give yourself time to get the deal done.

The $700k offer which turned into $800k, Gives you room. You could easily give them all $100k extra and still have money left

Latest posts