What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
There wouldn’t even be a place for Waqa in our NSW cup squad.

The only team that he should play for is either Brothers or St Marys in the Ron Massey cup if he wanted to play for Penrith again.

I reckon Bryce would be a handy pick up. Playing very well. Wouldn't cost a heap.

MugaB

Coach

The only team that he should play for is either Brothers or St Marys in the Ron Massey cup if he wanted to play for Penrith again.
It was a stab at the eels really bad recruiting, howz hodgo doing btw... dont answer that, i don't want to waste my time on the dumb bald eels

hindy111

Post Whore

And I was excited when we signed him. What a dud.

One guy playing well DWZ. And another is Egan. I am a fan of him and would of considered him in the origin mix. Tough as nails.

Hopgood also. Hands not bad either. I might put together a ex Penrith players side. There might even be enough for two?
There is so many that have come thru the system if think about it. I wouldn't be worried about losing players. They'll be replaced internally

MugaB

Coach
And I was excited when we signed him. What a dud.

One guy playing well DWZ. And another is Egan. I am a fan of him and would of considered him in the origin mix. Tough as nails
But you don't watch all the games?? How would you know how egan and dwz are going, they play for the warriors who ARE in the 8, playing pretty consistent footy

hindy111

Post Whore
But you don't watch all the games?? How would you know how egan and dwz are going, they play for the warriors who ARE in the 8, playing pretty consistent footy

I watch every Parra and a Penrith. Then maybe 1 or 2 others randomly a week. Sometimes only half a game etc.

I only included juniors and Kikau who debuts for Penrith in NRL. Where does this side finish? I reckon top I still

1. Moylan
2. Sivo/Staines
3. Burns
4. Waqa
5. DWZ
6. Burton
7. Sullivan/Katoa
8. R.C.G
9. EGAN / HANDS
10 Hethrington
11. Bryce
12 . Kikau
13. Hopgood

14. BLORE
15. CNK

1. Moylan/Laurie
2. Sivo
3. Hiku/Braidon Burns
4. Burton (C)
5. Watene-Zelezniak
6. I Katoa
7. O’Sullivan
8. Campbell-Gillard
9. Egan
10. Pangai Jr.
11. Capewell
12. Kikau
13. Hopgood

14. J Cartwright
15. B Cartwright
16. Terrell May
17. Hetherington

18. Haraweira-Naira

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
I watch every Parra and a Penrith. Then maybe 1 or 2 others randomly a week. Sometimes only half a game etc.

I only included juniors and Kikau who debuts for Penrith in NRL. Where does this side finish? I reckon top I still

1. Moylan
2. Sivo/Staines
3. Burns
4. Waqa
5. DWZ
6. Burton
7. Sullivan/Katoa
8. R.C.G
9. EGAN / HANDS
10 Hethrington
11. Bryce
12 . Kikau
13. Hopgood

14. BLORE
15. CNK
Katoa never played 1st grade for panthers, and no one would pick waqa nowadays.... hethro wouldnt make the side due to carry over points from the last head high he took... burton is a better centre, moylans a better 5/8th, and staines is a better FB
Otherwise looks a bit like our 2017 squad minus nathan cleary

Murraymob1

Juniors
I was replying to someone questioning other sides salary cap.

I imagine Penrith have money. They just aren't paying overs for guys. They put a value and if they walk to walk.
This is the best way not to get into trouble.
You eels may be in trouble brown facing sexual assault charges .I would think he would be stood down

soc123_au

Staff member
What do you feel the punishment will be? Miss a few games?
I'm unsure of the charges so no idea. Season over perhaps for him?
Depends on how it plays out in court. I wouldn't think it would meet the criteria for the automatic stand down.

See this is why I have a second team. You guys could be seeing much more of me soon. Tell Ivan to clean the bloody spare seat on the bus. A hindy111 might be jumping aboard.
And you are more than welcome Hindy. We take the dreggs of society; gypsies, tramps and former Parra supporters…