What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

murraymob

Coach
What do you feel the punishment will be? Miss a few games?
I'm unsure of the charges so no idea. Season over perhaps for him?
Untill we know more he plays .if it is more serious then yes stand him down .But he has to be fully charged and court date set out before stand fown

MrBlack

Juniors
Untill we know more he plays .if it is more serious then yes stand him down .But he has to be fully charged and court date set out before stand fown
3 years sharing a cell with Jarred Hayne if convicted (he is being charge with 5 offences??)

Surely the NRL nudge some influence here on his availability to suit up each weekend.

murraymob

Coach
3 years sharing a cell with Jarred Hayne if convicted (he is being charge with 5 offences??)

Surely the NRL nudge some influence here on his availability to suit up each weekend.
It would be a crowded cell Hayne shares a cell with the manly hooker who is doing time .If brown was there it would be a nrl sandwich brown in center

GongPanther

Referee
See this is why I have a second team. You guys could be seeing much more of me soon. Tell Ivan to clean the bloody spare seat on the bus. A hindy111 might be jumping aboard.
Gotta run with the bad weather that the H.M.S. Parramatta has to sail through.

The Realist

Juniors
I'd rather Turuva or May play centre

May yes. He a high quality though it does weaken the wing and the awesome combo he had with Tago.

Turuva - I am not sold on whatsoever. He looks like a very mediocre outside back to me. Has been exposed defensively on the wing a number of times now. Defending in the centres is even harder. His biggest asset are the hit up metres he brings, that will be diminished in the centres. On the otherhand, his greatest weakness as a winger (height for contested bombs) would be negated in the centres.

Squad composition will be very interesting in 2024.

snickers007

Juniors
Someone is gonna throw absolutely stupid money at Averillo. I'd love to have him, but for the right price.
And if we refused to get into a bidding war for Critta (who is a proven and known entity in our system), we're definitely not gonna go crazy for Averillo.

As for the Tigers bunch - I'd take Blore on just over minimum wage. Good luck to the other 3 though. Woof!