What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
I am confident there is funds still available to improve our squad going into 2025.

I am equally confident the club will know exactly the type of players we require to ensure we continue to be a side worthy of competing for a top four position.

Im sure all will be revealed post season and perhaps the incomings may be no One anyone has yet proposed on here.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mitch Kenny is the dumbest hooker in the game.Yes he can tackle and does some stuff decent but fmd I'm sick of him giving away dumb penalties and throwing the ball to no one. Already twice tonight he just throws it in the air to nobody! If you don't know who wants it run the fkn thing! But you don't know how to take a run!

Sime_11

Juniors
id rather Mitch get his shit game out now rather than the GF - he at least has something to work on & improve next week - which usually results in a good performance from him

Latest posts