What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Chimp

Juniors
Off contract end of the year
I’d been thinking since pre-season that I wouldn’t be against trying to get Crichton for this year and next, at a reasonable price and provided it doesn’t cost us Williams. Think the Roosters would snap our hands off at taking him this year (with them paying some freight). Would give us good back row coverage, is quite versatile and has the 1 thing I love in a player, a fair bit of c@nt!

A couple of other players who have really stood out as good value for the clubs this year have been Mitch Barnett and Nathan Brown - both middles, so we don’t really need them, but if Williams doesn’t resign (I’m really REALLY hoping he does), I reckon they’d be good in our squad - both really straighten the attack and are relatively quick.

I’d been thinking since pre-season that I wouldn’t be against trying to get Crichton for this year and next, at a reasonable price and provided it doesn’t cost us Williams. Think the Roosters would snap our hands off at taking him this year (with them paying some freight). Would give us good back row coverage, is quite versatile and has the 1 thing I love in a player, a fair bit of c@nt!

A couple of other players who have really stood out as good value for the clubs this year have been Mitch Barnett and Nathan Brown - both middles, so we don’t really need them, but if Williams doesn’t resign (I’m really REALLY hoping he does), I reckon they’d be good in our squad - both really straighten the attack and are relatively quick.
Did see talk Angus may be going back to tory ball

Weaponhead

Coach
For Cricton it is about price and motivation. If his mental health is OK and he keen to prove a point and comes at a lowish price the he is worth a look (from April 1, he only costs 50% of contract money as the contract year starts Nov 1).

Easts are all in on Wong who looks a very good player.