What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Bob Scott

Juniors
Would love to see a good centre come in , if not for next season then 2023 , not complaining so far tho . I'm sure Fitz and Mooney are on it .

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Would love to see a good centre come in , if not for next season then 2023 , not complaining so far tho . I'm sure Fitz and Mooney are on it .
Agree. It needs to be imo one who isn’t yet a star. Just a youngen who is Identified as a rookie of the year prospect in 2023. Low cost high return.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Agree. It needs to be imo one who isn’t yet a star. Just a youngen who is Identified as a rookie of the year prospect in 2023. Low cost high return.
Yeah , i was keen on Billy Smith but he's just resigned . The big thing for me is they seem to know exactly what they want so i'll trust they are onto it .

snout

First Grade
Thing is players want to play with good players.
Good coaches.
Win premierships.

We just got a whole lot more attractive to anybody on the market who wants out.

R-15-3

Juniors
I’d like 1 more big body big minutes prop to finish off our middle

Toby, Finucane, Williams, McInnes* are on the smaller size.

Hunt, Talakai* Uele, Pele impact props but low min quality football.

Reactions: PJ

Frenzy.

Immortal

Sure, but that's now. FitzShark will get more blood out of those stones.

Not against another though

Frenzy.

Immortal

Oh, and, we CF still might be talking to one or two that have been mentioned here

chewsta

First Grade
Big Marty Tapau would be nice at the right price and would round out the pack nicely too!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Need to take care with Marty. He's on a huge backended contract and any team would need a big kick in from Manly to take him on.

He may not be on our radar now as he was the next domino if Finucane didn't come

There would be cheaper options.