What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

R-15-3

Juniors
With players interacting with other players and coaches in their hotel bubbles wouldn’t surprise me if we land a few from our/Fitz close contacts.

Fitz has been close to Manly, Newcastle, Penrith along with the Roosters.

We got stuck with tigers and dragons.

It would of been a good opportunity to form friendships, judge people’s character, look who isn’t fitting in or on the outer, Fitz to have his reputation get around. With the Dragons & Tigers struggling so badly players would see our club & coach as a massive upgrade.

snout

First Grade
For sure we have guys coming.

Fitz is still in the game with his Rorters so no way is he going to be in the press with news of the Sharks but behind the scenes he is Mahjonging.

Has til Nov 1 for guys coming off contract.
I wouldn't be surprised to see some guys moved on as well.

Tiger Shark

Bench
For sure we have guys coming.

Fitz is still in the game with his Rorters so no way is he going to be in the press with news of the Sharks but behind the scenes he is Mahjonging.

Has til Nov 1 for guys coming off contract.
I wouldn't be surprised to see some guys moved on as well.
I actually think he's 100% Roosters now, purely focusing on their finals campaign and probably has been for a bit to be honest. I think how he leaves the Roosters is as important as how he joins the Sharks.

azzah72

Bench
I actually think he's 100% Roosters now, purely focusing on their finals campaign and probably has been for a bit to be honest. I think how he leaves the Roosters is as important as how he joins the Sharks.

He's been quoted as saying that he wasn't looking to shake up the team too much and likes the squad. There may be one or two but I don't see anything dramatic.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
He's been quoted as saying that he wasn't looking to shake up the team too much and likes the squad. There may be one or two but I don't see anything dramatic.
The dramatic has already been signed. Hynes Finucane and McInnes are majors.

Big Bloke

Juniors
The dramatic has already been signed. Hynes Finucane and McInnes are majors.
Correct. I think we will see a marked improvement over the next two years in players we have only thought of as average so far. Players like Rudolf, Nikora, Williams and BHU just to name a few. Trindall himself will benefit greatly with Fitz's coaching as well as having Hynes alongside him. We may also see improvements in Ramien, Tracey and Brailey, who knows how much our players will get better.

snout

First Grade
Your top sides win the forward battle.
For our young blokes to go from where they are now to top 4 next year would be a huuuge expectation.
An enforcer has come on the market in Sims.
With him, Macinnes and finucane you have 3 SOO players to do the heavy lifting which is crucial to the development of Toby and Williams.

Even nikora who is an international - who has he had as a role model?
He came in after Lewis Gal heighno left and has a busted feefs and Wade to look to.

Get Tariq.

Last edited:
Then some. I seem to remember some PM I got from an "in the know" person that Fitz was only looking for 1 marquee player. He's snared 3.
No we're gonna sign Joey Leilua now he's decided he's gonna become a prop. That's our 1 fitz marquee signing right there.

Shark67

Juniors
Leilua won’t qualify. Fitzy has said he is looking for good characters both on and off the field. He’s a decent player but a little too unsettled.

Latest posts