What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured / Confirmed Signings

Tiger Shark

Bench
I might be over reacting after 1 bad game, but I’ve changed my mind on thinking Pearce would be a decent signing - he suddenly looked very old against the Eels….
I think Pearce would only work well if the team was that close to being in a window and he’s the missing puzzle.

Truth is I think we’re a couple of years away. It might take a full season to fully install this new defence and have it at a level to challenge the Top 4.

So I’d rather be patient in building our squad and see what Trindall has

chewsta

First Grade
There is an article floating around about Chanel Harris-Tavita possibly being forced out of the Warriors for 2022. I dare say it's a load of shite. BUT, If we are still looking for a half I would be inquiring about CHT for sure. Goes alright and hits like a freight train. He and Nicho would compliment each other nicely. Two big defensively strong halves with plenty of attack between them.

jason taylor

Bench
There is an article floating around about Chanel Harris-Tavita possibly being forced out of the Warriors for 2022. I dare say it's a load of shite. BUT, If we are still looking for a half I would be inquiring about CHT for sure. Goes alright and hits like a freight train. He and Nicho would compliment each other nicely. Two big defensively strong halves with plenty of attack between them.

Offers nothing materially more than Trindall.

Stick to what you have imo. You're probably just one game changing forward away from dominating.

DJDL

Bench
Not on your f**king life.
Not a bad player, but what problem does he solve? And he's reportedly asking for way too much.